Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure washers on clearance at HD....

Not sure if its national, I have a feeling it might be...maybe in order to clear out for the new Ridgid pressure washers.

All pressure washers (Excell, Husky, electric, gas) were on clearance at my local HD. Most of the accessories were on clearance as well. They didnt have any of the big DeWalts though, only Excell and Husky left. Prices werent astounding, but I imagine they might go lower as they try to dump all of the product.

-Chris

Re: Pressure washers on clearance at HD....

Yup, they got some good price on accessories. I bought a DeWalt's "water bloom" on half price last week.. ..

Comment

Is that the floor cleaning attachment (with the two wheels)? I was thinking about picking it up, not sure how well it works though.

Really want the rotary nozzle but its still expensive even at half off. The extension wand seemed like a decent deal, at $10.00.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by chrisexv6 View Post
        Is that the floor cleaning attachment (with the two wheels)? I was thinking about picking it up, not sure how well it works though.

-Chris
        Not sure which one you are talking about, but i used to sell Simpson one that just hovered by the pressure and worked great. I have seen a few others with 4 casters that some people said worked better becuase it was a constant height.

Comment

Originally posted by Knary50 View Post
          Not sure which one you are talking about, but i used to sell Simpson one that just hovered by the pressure and worked great. I have seen a few others with 4 casters that some people said worked better becuase it was a constant height.
          Yeah the DeWalt one has the casters on it. I will stop by HD on my way home and probably pick one up if they still have it......useful for my truck bed as long as I hold it at the right angle to the bed.

Comment

Yup, that';s the one.. I used it this weekend with my Karcher.. I LUV IT! WAY MUCH better than use the standard nozzle... not to mentioned that it has dropped to just $13 bucks..

I went to HD today and grab the DeWalt 50 ft extension for $38... great price for a quality product .. made in the USA, too !

Oh yeah, I also bought a set of DeWalt nozzles.. for $10.

Really want the rotary nozzle but its still expensive even at half off. The extension wand seemed like a decent deal, at $10.00.

-Chris

Comment

I went to get a price adjustment for my water broom, and NONE of the pressure washer accessories are left

They gave me the adjustment on the water broom with no issue.....I really wanted to pick up a turbo nozzle though. Oh well.

-Chris

Comment

-Chris
                Paid $23 for the turbo nozzle , made in Italy, ceramic, well worth the price. Northern has them close to $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew M. View Post
                  Paid $23 for the turbo nozzle , made in Italy, ceramic, well worth the price. Northern has them close to $100.
                  Yeah Im kicking myself for waiting. They had 6 of them when I was there getting my water broom, I figured they would have em again (on bigger clearance) when I went back for my price adjustment, but instead they had NONE. Oh well.

-Chris

Comment

Working...
                  X