X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Race for Savings 20% RIDGID

HD is running a special on RIDGID Power and Pneumatic Tools. Some great deals in here. Just thought I would post this up since some of you ask about sales.

http://www.ridgid.com/images/ProductList.pdf

Josh

Re: March Race for Savings 20% RIDGID

Thanks for the info Josh

Comment

Darn! Still no luv on DrillPress ...

Comment

Originally posted by Wagon Man View Post
        Darn! Still no luv on DrillPress ...
        x2

and i also want that iso/belt sander!

Comment

I already bought the DP1550 last week but keeping the reciept in my pocket ....

Originally posted by DeuceLee View Post
          x2

and i also want that iso/belt sander!

Comment

Do you think the "March Race for Savings" is this year's version of the "tool event" that HD had last year? I was hoping this year's event would be similar to last year. Any orange apron's out there have any inside info?
            -O&B

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue View Post
              Do you think the "March Race for Savings" is this year's version of the "tool event" that HD had last year? I was hoping this year's event would be similar to last year. Any orange apron's out there have any inside info?
              -O&B
              i bet it is...

would be nice if it was more of a open item kind of thing where your discount is based on how much you buy and such...

my old man picked up that 10 miter saw for $150 out the door with a 10% HD coupon...

i think i'm gonna pick up that sander and drill press at HD when sears has a 20% off tools sale...

Comment

FYI: This is not a Ridgid product but the well rated Dewalt Miter saw DW713, last years upgrade to the DW703 was marked down to $175 at my HD. With 10% off it comes to $157.50 and has a 3yr warranty.

Comment

Damn. No love for Canada once again. I bought the TS2400LS table saw for 550$CDN and it's now 404$US.. I've got 90 days for the price protection (hey, ridgid says bring it back within 90 days for a full refund if not satisfied) so hopefully it will be on sale before the end of the month..

Comment

Working...
                  X