Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 1/2 right angle drill ( brand New )

I have a ridgid right angle drill that goes for $300...I will sell it for $200 plus shipping
    Last edited by TheTileGuysNH; 03-08-2008, 02:26 PM.

Re: Ridgid 1/2 right angle drill ( brand New )

It's time for you to get some attention!!!

This forum is made up mostly of members who have something to share and to help others.

All I've seen from you is pawning multiple tools.

This is not a sales forum.

Welcome to the forum,Participate in a reciprocating fashion.

Leave the profit pitch on E-BAY

Comment

Originally posted by TheTileGuysNH View Post
      I have a ridgid right angle drill that goes for $300...I will sell it for $200 plus shipping call 603 930 1517
      You could say you want to make $50 since they were on clearance for $150.

Comment

How bout both of you go **** yourselves.

Multiple tool pawns ????? I was asking $140 for 2 air guns that went for over $260 at HD Which did sell on ebay. I only posted here because this is a RIDGID site and thought I would pass a good deal on.

As for the right angle drill I bougth it on ebay for $165 plus $19 shipping so I wasn't trying to make $50 buit I figured somebody would try to negotiate it down. Anyone want to look at onecrazynut73 ebay ID to see that I paid $165 plus $19 be my guest.

These are the only two things I posted other then I was looking for a grinder so **** both of you.

I wish someone else would post some good deals on here.

Comment

TileGuys, I have to agree with the members. Not to be unwelcoming but you are coming in with what seems to be a motivation of purely financial gain.

In addition using profanity doesnt help.

Oh yeah... if your just trying to spam and get away with it don't use the name of your store its easy to look up and see that your just here to sell.

Everyone else, I took care of this.

Josh

Multiple tool pawns ????? I was asking $140 for 2 air guns that went for over $260 at HD Which did sell on ebay. I only posted here because this is a RIDGID site and thought I would pass a good deal on.

As for the right angle drill I bougth it on ebay for $165 plus $19 shipping so I wasn't trying to make $50 buit I figured somebody would try to negotiate it down. Anyone want to look at onecrazynut73 ebay ID to see that I paid $165 plus $19 be my guest.

These are the only two things I posted other then I was looking for a grinder so **** both of you.

Comment

You have no clue who I am to talk to us like this keyboard comando.Do some research.

See you soon with a new demeaner........If not,SEE-YA
            Last edited by drtyhands; 03-08-2008, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Thanks Josh - appreciate you keeping check on things. I saw this thread a bit late myself, but I see you were on your toes on this one.

Hey, I'm more than a bit of an eBay pitcher myself , but there's a bit of a time and place for what he was doing. Make money through eBay, share the wealth of knowledge and resources here - not the other way around.

Thanks.

Comment

There is knowledge and wealth shared on ebay!!!???

All I see is myself sharing my wealth with strangers for stuff I probably dont need!

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by chrisexv6 View Post
                  There is knowledge and wealth shared on ebay!!!???

All I see is myself sharing my wealth with strangers for stuff I probably dont need!

-Chris
                  No Chris - make money on eBay, but share on here. Not vica versa.

Comment

Working...
                  X