DW712 8 1/2" slider clearance at $215 - Lowes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DW712 8 1/2" slider clearance at $215 - Lowes

I missd the boat... the Lowes here had it on clearnace price for just $215.. took me 2 days to decide (already have a 10" DW, non-slider tho) and by the time I returned to Lowes last nite, they were all gone.

FYI, Amazon and other on-line stores are still at hi $300 to lo $400 range.

This price may be NOT be nationwide tho.. but worth checking it out.

Good luck.

Re: DW712 8 1/2" slider clearance at $215 - Lowes

Wagon, nice find for the DW slider because despite all the negative comments about the straight cutting DW718 slider the DW712 is perfect for trim/mouldings and your laminate project. I need a small slider and I will check it out.

Comment

Lowes is clearing out the Hitachi C10FSH 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser from $449 to $324. Does anybody have any pros or cons about this unit? (i.e. negatives issues that cannot outweigh the current price)The miter saw has a great rating at Amazon and professional reviews. Its belt driven, soft-start, smooth slider and light weight. I am considering it because I cannot locate the DW712
      Thanks

Comment

http://www.reconditionedsales.com/Mi...ws___c375.aspxI I paid $186 after 15% disc for the dw712.
        SEE LINK: The hitachi is very good and a 10" blade is better overall.
        Reconsales has the saw for $301 and the 12"SCMS for $343 with Laser too. I and other have bought from them and were pleased.

Comment

Working...
        X