Great Deals at HD April 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Great Deals at HD April 2008

The local HD has the 4pc v18 Milwaukee combo for $399 + mail in rebate for the jobsite radio. That's a great price here in Canada, not sure what US pricing is for Milwaukee products.

Comment

Originally posted by srgallan View Post
      The local HD has the 4pc v18 Milwaukee combo for $399 + mail in rebate for the jobsite radio. That's a great price here in Canada, not sure what US pricing is for Milwaukee products.
      Thats great news because I usually hear the price comparisons in favor of the US HDs. During the "Ultimate Power Tool Month" a 4pc Milwaukee Li kit was $399 before the discount and was priced lower than the 4pc Ridgid Li kit $499. The drills look very similar but the Milwaukee drill has a better chuck + there is only one Sawsall while the Ridgid's impact feels superior IMO. I also like the battery life indicator lights on the Milwaukee battery.
      Last edited by reConx; 05-06-2008, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Well .. shipping & import duty may kill the deal for our folks in Canada.. but Milwaukee 4 pcs 18V Li set is $398 PLUS comes FREE with an impact driver AND a vacumn. That makes it a 6 pc 18V combo for $398.

I have not searched everywhere but I came across this from INternationalTools, I believe the same deal can be had elsewhere, but pls do research.

Comment

FYI: Local HD:
          **Bosch PS 20+holster $139>$129>$99
          **Makita hammer drill+grinder xmas special $99>$50 (sold-out)
          **Ridgid 5 gal twin compressor alum $299>$199 (sold-out)
          **Dewalt DC750 9.6V $79>$55 (sold-out)
          **PC 343 orbital sander $39(sold-out)
          **Dewalt compact jigsaw $59 (sold-out)
          **Ridgid corded recip saw $79>$49
          **Milwaukee corded Hatchet $149>$99>$59 (sold-out)

FYI:Get a free Bosch 10.8V Pocket Driver*(model PS20, *battery not included) with a mail-in rebate when you purchase any Ultra-Compact Tool between May 15th and July 15th, 2008

FYI: Local Lowes:
          **PC 342K 1/4 sander 24.98 (sold-out)
          Last edited by reConx; 06-11-2008, 01:43 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Originally posted by Mark51 View Post
            Stopped in the Ithaca, NY HD and they had 4 Senco 3 Nailer Kits. Rang up at $199. Store Manager refused to budge in the price. Tried to talk to him about the $99 price talked about on the forum. He said that was an old SKU number and the new SKU number price is $199. It was the exact same kit. Anybody know of kits at $99 in my area?
            FYI: The SAME Senco 3 nailer kit+bag are $99 again at LOCAL HD in a special clearance area (yellow sticker). The tool guy said they did not sell any at $199 and are clearing them out.

Comment

Working...
            X