X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Deals at HD April 2008

Late March post that deserves mentioning: the MSUV will be on sale reduced from $179 to $99
    At $99 its competing with the Ryobi ($99)and a great value against the Dewalt ($189) if the weight of the MSUV can be tolerated

Post your any April deals/discoveries
    FYI: Lowes 15%Tool World discount was accepted by my HD - use original ad

Re: Great Deals at HD April 2008

I got one last year for my miter saw. Love it.
    ANYONE CAN TAKE THE HELM WHEN THE SEA IS CALM.

Comment

Picked up the both a Senco 3pc kit/bag and Ridgid MSUV for $99 each minus the Lowes 15% Tool World discount.
      FYI: HD #1605 had 3 Senco air gun kits left

Comment

HD (local) has raised the price of the 3 pc 24V Li-ion kit and R86006 18V Li-ion back up to $379 and $187 respectively. Seen a few Senco $99 3 pc kits and the Black & Decker ASI300 Air Station Inflator was clearanced to $10 from $49.50, but nothing much else.

Lowes (local) has the Bosch PS40-2 marked down to $116 from $179, the Bosch random sander 1295DVSK to $48 from $69 and Lowes is clearing out the Hitachi C10FSH 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser to $381 from $449 (before the 15% off ending 4/6/08)
        On 4/16 the Bosch 11255VSR SDS Rotary Hammer will be $189 from $239 at Lowes

p.s.: one HD raised the Senco 3pc kit back to $199
        Last edited by reConx; 04-05-2008, 08:58 AM. Reason: price update

Comment

Local Lowes has the Delta TS 36-979 for $382 - downside is no fence included.

Comment

Port-A-Mate mobile tool base (PM1000, I think its the same as the HTC1000 from Amazon, etc) is on clearance for $10 bux

Drill press vise on clearance for $3.70 (15.00, then 7.50, now 3.70)

Found a bunch more of the Senco 3 nailer kits for $99.00

A few stores still have some of the DeWalt pressure washer accessories, oddly enough only one of my local stores has the stuff on clearance though

Comment

any HD's in Austin, Texas with the senco 3 gun kits

Comment

Stopped in the Ithaca, NY HD and they had 4 Senco 3 Nailer Kits. Rang up at $199. Store Manager refused to budge in the price. Tried to talk to him about the $99 price talked about on the forum. He said that was an old SKU number and the new SKU number price is $199. It was the exact same kit. Anybody know of kits at $99 in my area? Thanks.

Mark

Comment

[quote=Mark51;134070]Stopped in the Ithaca, NY HD and they had 4 Senco 3 Nailer Kits. Rang up at $199. Store Manager refused to budge in the price. Tried to talk to him about the $99 price talked about on the forum. He said that was an old SKU number and the new SKU number price is $199. It was the exact same kit. Anybody know of kits at $99 in my area? Thanks.

The HDs in my area have raised the 3pc Senco kit back to $199. The only markdown item I saw was the Ridgid R6300 Impact wrench for $149. All Ridgid table saws returned to their pre-March prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark51 View Post
                    Stopped in the Ithaca, NY HD and they had 4 Senco 3 Nailer Kits. Rang up at $199. Store Manager refused to budge in the price. Tried to talk to him about the $99 price talked about on the forum. He said that was an old SKU number and the new SKU number price is $199. It was the exact same kit. Anybody know of kits at $99 in my area? Thanks.

Mark
                    Same here. Went back to where the sign said 99, and the 99 sign has been taken down and 199 stickers stuck on each kit box. Was going to start a thread asking why HD changes SKUs of exactly the same items (the Senco kit that is now 199 is EXACTLY the same as the one was 99......so why change the SKU)

-Chris

Comment

LOCAL HD: Contractor Trade Show with factory reps on hand to demonstrate & answer questions, prizes, free lunch, specials + discounts on April 17. $20 off $200+ and $35 off $300+

The following items are 10% off via mail-in rebate:

MS1290LZA Ridgid MITER SAW
                      R86006 Ridgid Li DRILL
                      R3020 Ridgid RECIP SAW
                      R931 Ridgid 24V Li DRILL 3pc KIT
                      P843 18V RYOBI 4PC Li DRILL KIT
                      P813 18V Ryobi 2PC Li DRILL KIT
                      RYOBI 10" PORTABLE TABLE SAW
                      RYOBI 12" MITER SAW

LOCAL Lowes has Commercial Appreciation Days April 16-18 with a variety of special discounted prices

NOT SURE IF ALL OF THE ABOVE SPECIALS ARE NATION-WIDE BUT BETTER THAN NOTHING in APRIL
                      Last edited by reConx; 04-12-2008, 12:41 PM. Reason: update

Comment

HD has the "Ultimate Power Deal" going on from 4/17 to 4/30/08 on qualifying power tools etc--see store for details
                        $30off = $149-299...etc

Looks pretty good if you stay towards the left $$ side because it works out to be approx 20% off and 10%-14% off on the right $$ side of the grid

***Unfortunately they raised the prices selectively, i.e.: 3pc 24V Ridgid is $399***

"Purchase select power tools or the combination of select power tools and receive instant savings with an Instant Rebate Coupon. Offer valid 4/17/08 – 4/30/08 in the U.S. Puerto Rico, Guam and U.S. Virgin Islands) The Home Depot stores only. Purchase qualifying products or the combination of qualifying products and receive:
                        • $30 Instant Savings for purchases between $149-$299
                        • $60 Instant Savings for purchases between $300-$499
                        • $100 Instant Savings for purchases between $500 - $699
                        • $150 Instant Savings for purchases between $700 - $1,999
                        • $400 Instant Savings for purchases in excess of $2,000
                        Minimum qualifying purchase values excludes taxes and any other fees. Offer valid only on the single or combined purchase of qualifying power products, pneumatic fasteners, bench/stationary tools, compressors, air tools and select vacs, generators, starters, inverters, chargers and other participating items from within The Home Depot’s hardware department. Offer not valid on the purchase of any other power products or fasteners sold by The Home Depot including, but not limited to electric stapling and electric gluing products, home generator stand-by units, welding equipment, wet/dry vacuums, motorized winches, chargers or power products from within other The Home Depot departments including, but not limited to, the Paint Dept., Plumbing Dept., Electric & Lighting Dept., Lawn & Garden Dept. or Kitchen and Appliance Dept. Offer not valid on prior purchases, clearance merchandise, purchases of gift cards or certificates, or with any other offer. Merchandise may vary by store. No credit if offer refused. Cash value 1/20th of 1 cent. Ask associate for instant rebate form with complete details".
                        Last edited by reConx; 04-17-2008, 02:03 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Nobody seems to be finding any additional April Specials so I'll add one more before the end of the month: LOWES has 15% off all miter saws, table saws, and benchtop tools until 4/28/08

The LOCAL LOWES has the Bosch PS40-2 + flashlight marked down from $179 to $89.50----may be sold-out...
                          The LOCAL HD has a Dewalt 2 pack 60T 10" fine crosscut blades for $29 and a Dewalt 2-pack 80T 12" set in the same display
                          The LOCAL HD has the Milwaukee 4pc Lithium kit reduced from $479 to $399 before the Ultimate price which is less expensive than the Ridgid 4pc Lithium kit $499
                          Last edited by reConx; 04-29-2008, 10:07 PM. Reason: price update

Comment

Originally posted by reconx View Post
                            Nobody seems to be finding any additional April Specials so I'll add one more before the end of the month: LOWES has 15% off all miter saws, table saws, and benchtop tools until 4/28/08

The LOCAL LOWES has the Bosch PS40-2 marked down to $89.50 from $179
                            Sent you a PM.

-Chris

Comment

saw the one battery 18v li drill marked from $99 to $75 at the new rochelle, ny HD today. sku is 722-406.
                              there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Working...
                              X