X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $10 Off Coupon for Lowes

Happen to see this on the Toolmonger site. Went to the link and got my coupon, valid through 7/31/08

$10 Off Coupon
    Last edited by harley130; 04-17-2008, 02:00 PM.
    sigpicSeldom Wrong, BUT Never in Doubt

Re: $10 Off Coupon for Lowes

Originally posted by harley130 View Post
    Happen to see this on the Toolmonger site. Went to the link and got my coupon, valid through 7/31/08

$10 Off Coupon
    I tried three different e-mail addresses and got this message: "
    A coupon has already been issued for this email address". Any suggestions? I did not request for this coupon in the past.....

Comment

Try the link again, I changed it to the Toolmonger's site, there is a link to the coupon from there. Evidently can't link directly to the Lowes site. But this will get you there.
      sigpicSeldom Wrong, BUT Never in Doubt

Comment

Originally posted by harley130 View Post
        Try the link again, I changed it to the Toolmonger's site, there is a link to the coupon from there. Evidently can't link directly to the Lowes site. But this will get you there.
        I got further with another computer because the same window now asked for my address, state and zip and told me it will be on the way. Thanks

Got my coupon(s) from my e-mail account today
        Last edited by reConx; 04-23-2008, 12:28 AM. Reason: update

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Got a new coupon from Lowes today: $15 off next $150 purchase at contractor checkout counter (valid from April 22 to April 26)

FYI: Coupon was available until 4/18/08, the last day of contractor days event; not sure if any are left
            Last edited by reConx; 04-24-2008, 12:13 AM. Reason: update

Comment

Will HD honor this "competitor coupon" ???

Originally posted by reconx View Post
              Got a new coupon from Lowes today: $15 off next $150 purchase at contractor checkout counter (valid from April 22 to April 26)

Comment

Originally posted by Wagon Man View Post
                Will HD honor this "competitor coupon" ???
                Lowes has never given me any resistance for the HD coupon but I had my Lowes coupon analyzed by more than 2 people thoroughly at HD before acceptance. Its basically 10% off ($15/$150) your purchase and great for your pocket instead of theirs. There is plenty to buy at Lowes which can sometimes be very competitive with HD.

Comment

Plenty of $10 off coupons for your next $50 purchase available from Lowe's 'Welcome back Spring" circular.
                  Last edited by reConx; 05-17-2008, 11:32 PM. Reason: clarity

Comment

The lowes $10 off $25 purchase is a great deal! You can get more of these coupons and also the 10% off ones via Ebay. I've never had a problem with HD taking the 10% ones but I havent tried the others yet.

I'm new here and haven't posted before. I came thru a search for a deal on the Ridgid brad nailer; R213BNA. I thought I'd seen a post where folks were talking about a super deal on that nailer combined with some other tools but I can't find it now. I'll probably buy one on Ebay.

I'm also looking at Ridgid cordless drills and impact drivers. Is there a best place to monitor when they make great offers on these type of tools?

Thanks,
                    John

Comment

Originally posted by John-Charleston View Post

I'm new here and haven't posted before. I came thru a search for a deal on the Ridgid brad nailer; R213BNA. I thought I'd seen a post where folks were talking about a super deal on that nailer combined with some other tools but I can't find it now. I'll probably buy one on Ebay.

I'm also looking at Ridgid cordless drills and impact drivers. Is there a best place to monitor when they make great offers on these type of tools?

Thanks,
                      John
                      Welcome! Another great source for coupons...FYI: There are many great Ridgid deals on Ebay but you may not be eligible for the life-time service agreement (LSA) that comes with most Ridgid tools. Search the forum for LSA topics and Ridgid drill/impact and you will find that Ridgid products are a great value to the professional and DIYers. The Great Deals section can be a nice starting point in the search for current deals at HD/etc. Your input will be welcomed....
                      Last edited by reConx; 05-18-2008, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by reConx View Post
                        Welcome! Another great source for coupons...FYI: There are many great Ridgid deals on Ebay but you may not be eligible for the life-time service agreement (LSA) that comes with most Ridgid tools. Search the forum for LSA topics and Ridgid drill/impact and you will find that Ridgid products are a great value to the professional and DIYers. The Great Deals section can be a nice starting point in the search for current deals at HD/etc. Your input will be welcomed....
                        Thanks, I do value the LSA that comes with Ridgid tools. There is a guy on Ebay that has a couple of the brad nailers I'm looking for and they're only a month old. He has the receipt even. As far as I can tell, Ridgid wants me to have not only the receipt but also the proof of purchase to register the tools and be eligible for the LSA. Do you know if there's a way around not having the proof of purchase? I doubt the original owner has saved the box...

John

Comment

Do you know if there's a way around not having the proof of purchase? I doubt the original owner has saved the box...

John
                          The UPC is required as per my interpretation of the LSA instructions and that is what I have mailed in the past (internet registration+UPC+copy of receipt) but there are some posts on this topic that state otherwise. An Ebay purchase with UPC+receipt would be great if possible but forum members have discovered some really nice special sales at HD from time to time.

Comment

Thanks, I do value the LSA that comes with Ridgid tools. There is a guy on Ebay that has a couple of the brad nailers I'm looking for and they're only a month old. He has the receipt even. As far as I can tell, Ridgid wants me to have not only the receipt but also the proof of purchase to register the tools and be eligible for the LSA. Do you know if there's a way around not having the proof of purchase? I doubt the original owner has saved the box...

John
                            First welcome to the forum. Secondly, a Ridgid Web Site which is monitored by Ridgid Tools is not the best place to ask about fraudulent warranty registrations. The warranty people are looking for your information as we post.

Mark
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                            X