X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impact Wrench

fyi i just got the ridgid 1/2 electric impact today for 37.50 sku number is 517-582

Re: Impact Wrench

74.50 in westchester county, New York
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
      Looks like another great tool for the price! If this is the R6300 HD impact wrench it has 450 ft.lb of max torque=more than enough for lug nuts which need at least 200 ft.lb. Unfortunately, I only seen it stocked at one of the HDs around here
      Last edited by reConx; 06-09-2008, 10:15 PM.

Comment

yes its the r6300. There must not be many of these left in the system because none of the other stores in my district have any left.

Comment

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
          you might want to have them check the price on it. my store at least is notorious for not updating price stickers

Comment

I think it is usually worth trying stuff like this at the self-checkout. If you like the price, great. If not, you can always just give it back.

Comment

i want to echo cpw's comment. never take an item that may have been reduced to a cashier. always go to self checkout and scan the item yourself. and it helps to scan one or two other tems at the same time, just so the cashier at self checkout doesn't spot things like $.01 markdown items and refuse the sale. once you clear the checkout with a good markdown, just return the other stuff you purchased. this worked with a clearanced whole house surge suppressor, marked down from $40 to $.01.
              there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Still $111 in Toledo area. One store has 2 in stock.

Comment

Working...
                X