ridgid max select caulk gun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid max select caulk gun

for anyone interested, it looks like the caulk gun is being taken off shelves as the scanned price has dropped to $.01. try for inattentive cashiers at self check outs when the store is busy. i got caught today, but am going after it again tomorrow. also, got a 110v 1/2" impact wrench (originally $179) for $20, new and complete, right down to the blow molded case. couldn't sneak it past the self check out cashier when it scanned for $.01.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Re: ridgid max select caulk gun

Caulk gun yellow tagged at Home Depot near me $79 ..I'll wait

Comment

got my max select caulk gun @ the New Rochelle, NY HD for $.01 thursday. gotta love HD. i doubt i'll use it much, but there's something about getting a $119 tool for $.01 that's really entertaining. BTW, for anyone in the area interested in a similar caulk gun, there were 4 more in the tool corral overheads @ the NR, NY HD.

Comment

FINER9998, was the impact gun a Ridgid?

Comment

I bought the last caulk gun today in the Bayshore, NY, HD. Well, I thought the shelf price of $29.50 was low enough to buy it and WHOA was I shocked when I saw the $0.01 charge at the self-checkout. WOOHOO that was a great feeling! Just pretend like it didn't happen.

When I was leaving, I felt like I was in that one Ikea commercial where that woman runs away from the store thinking there was an error in her favor...

After seeing this thread now, I guess I'm not the only lucky one! I'm going back to check out the impact wrench... I hope FINER was talking about the Ridgid one! I don't want to try *all* the impact wrenches!

Comment

this is the impact wrench i picked up $20
            http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/R6300-Im...h/EN/index.htm
            it is a beast!

Comment

strolling through a local HD yesterday, i spied two R6300 1/2" impact wrenches in the overhead. got one down and paid for it @ self check out over the protests of the cashier for $.01. a manager tried to tell me they couldn't sell it to me but i already had my receipt. so i'll return the one i got for $20 unless someone here wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
                strolling through a local HD yesterday, i spied two R6300 1/2" impact wrenches in the overhead. got one down and paid for it @ self check out over the protests of the cashier for $.01. a manager tried to tell me they couldn't sell it to me but i already had my receipt. so i'll return the one i got for $20 unless someone here wants it.
                Where are you located?

Comment

new york state, in westchester county, 30 mns north of NYC

Comment

new york state, in westchester county, 30 mns north of NYC
                    hhhrrrmmm, I'm in Vancouver, Washington (State)

Comment

for anyone interested, it looks like the caulk gun is being taken off shelves as the scanned price has dropped to $.01. try for inattentive cashiers at self check outs when the store is busy. i got caught today, but am going after it again tomorrow. also, got a 110v 1/2" impact wrench (originally $179) for $20, new and complete, right down to the blow molded case. couldn't sneak it past the self check out cashier when it scanned for $.01.
                      Thanks, I got my ONE CENT Ridgid caulk gun at self-check-out with VISA

Comment

Working...
                      X