X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZCI's Buy one get one free

Peachtree Woodworking has Ridgid and other brand ZCI's for 2 for $14.99.
    http://www.ptreeusa.com/edirect_081908.htm
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Re: ZCI's Buy one get one free

That's a very good deal. For those not inclined to make their own this would be a good time to stock up.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
      That's a very good deal. For those not inclined to make their own this would be a good time to stock up.
      My ZCI broke over the weekend, and I just bought two of the RIDGID ones yesterday.

Comment

Done! FYI, I called them to see how to mark the order so you get the number you want.

Example, if you want 2 inserts (buy 1 get 1) then enter 1 as the quantity. The part number will start with "SP" on the order form and that is the signal for the SPecial order status. You will get 2 pieces.

If you want 4 pieces, enter 2 as the quantity, etc.

Comment

How long does the 2 for 1 last? I want to make my own but this offer may be to good to pass on.

Comment

I ordered a couple of these in the past.

Two things of note:
            They're made entirely of UHMMW and have a rear "pin" to help keep it locked down. They have a number of leveling screws to get it flush with your table. They do cut very cleanly. I cannot remember if they have a recessed area so you can start them with a 10" blade, or if you have to use a smaller blade to get the initial zero clearance cut started.

On a negative note, a few of the ones I have had or developed a slight crown. I use them exclusively for dado ZCIs or angle ZCIs, not as my primary ZCI for normal everyday use (for that I use a LeeCraft).

Comment

Originally posted by tchads View Post
              How long does the 2 for 1 last? I want to make my own but this offer may be to good to pass on.

That I didn't ask them but their phone number is:
              770-458-5539

Comment

That's a great price and I am not so inclined to build my own at least not at this time anyway.
                BROUGHT ME DOWN

Comment

Working...
                X