Ryobi Calk Gun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryobi Calk Gun

Went to HD this morning and on a lark picked up one of the 18v calk guns. It is the real deal, the genuine article, the cat's meow. The gun is continuous feed, no fiddling trying to keep constant pressure between pumps as when calking with a hand operated gun. On the slowest feed setting you can still zip right along with exceptional control. Going back over with your finger to smooth the calk out is virtually eliminated.

From now on I will buy nothing but warped lumber just so I can calk the seams.

-Tom

Re: Ryobi Calk Gun

Originally posted by Tom W View Post

Thanks for the useful review. I love my One+ tools; and am lusting after the Ryobi 4PC lithium kit that they marked down to $219 after introducing the 12V 4 pc lithium tools at $149.

Comment

-Tom[/quote]

Ya gotta love it when a tool works so well that you create work just so you can use it. I agree with you - my first was the Ryobi and since then I have acquired two Ridgid caulk guns in combos that I've purchased. Haven't quite gotten to the point of buying the warped lumber, but I feel what you mean and laughed like hell when I read your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post

Thanks for the useful review. I love my One+ tools; and am lusting after the Ryobi 4PC lithium kit that they marked down to $219 after introducing the 12V 4 pc lithium tools at $149.
        FYI: There is a new promotion that might accelerate things: Free Ryobi One+Tool with the purchase of those kits you mentioned above (plus a few others).

Comment

Working...
        X