Herc-U-Lift Plus $20 + Shipping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herc-U-Lift Plus $20 + Shipping

I saw this for sale at WoodNet and thought someone here might be interested. Better hurry as I'm sure it won't be around very long.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Re: Herc-U-Lift Plus $20 + Shipping

Thanks BadgerDave!!

Comment

Did you buy it?

Comment

I PM'd him for the Herc and for the clamps. I have a bunch of 24" Gros-Stabil clamps and they are really great. I'd be thrilled if I could pickup some 40"ers, which I neglected to buy before.

I want the Herc for my bandsaw, which I recently put a riser on and moved to the garage. The mobile base it is on projects out several inches on each side and isn't as stable the saw's actual base.

I haven't heard back yet, but I'm hopeful. I offered a little more than he was asking as incentive. Although, now I'm a little afraid at what shipping will be...

Comment

Once again, Thanks BD! The Gros Stabil 40" clamps and Herc-U-Lift are en route right now, for what I consider a very, very reasonable deal.

Comment

Sweeeeeeeet!!!!! I'm really glad that someone here got that deal. I almost went after those clamps myself but I've been so happy with the Jet Parallel Clamps that I have that I just couldn't pull the trigger on them.

Comment

Working...
            X