Herc-U-Lift Plus $20 + Shipping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herc-U-Lift Plus $20 + Shipping

I saw this for sale at WoodNet and thought someone here might be interested. Better hurry as I'm sure it won't be around very long.
    Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    ------- Henry Ford

Re: Herc-U-Lift Plus $20 + Shipping

Thanks BadgerDave!!

Comment

Did you buy it?
      Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
      ------- Henry Ford

Comment

I PM'd him for the Herc and for the clamps. I have a bunch of 24" Gros-Stabil clamps and they are really great. I'd be thrilled if I could pickup some 40"ers, which I neglected to buy before.

I want the Herc for my bandsaw, which I recently put a riser on and moved to the garage. The mobile base it is on projects out several inches on each side and isn't as stable the saw's actual base.

I haven't heard back yet, but I'm hopeful. I offered a little more than he was asking as incentive. Although, now I'm a little afraid at what shipping will be...

Comment

Once again, Thanks BD! The Gros Stabil 40" clamps and Herc-U-Lift are en route right now, for what I consider a very, very reasonable deal.

Comment

Sweeeeeeeet!!!!! I'm really glad that someone here got that deal. I almost went after those clamps myself but I've been so happy with the Jet Parallel Clamps that I have that I just couldn't pull the trigger on them.
            ------- Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
            X