Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another good tool deal, two deals

Over at www.woot.com they have:
    1 Lockjaw Self-Adjusting Locking 10” Pliers Model 10100 1 Lockjaw Self-Adjusting Locking 6” Pliers Model 06100The total for both is $15.00 with shipping, and you can order a total of three orders with the same shipping if you want to give some away or have spares. No matter how many sets you order it is $5.00 shipping.

Hope this is a good deal!

Re: Another good tool deal, two deals

I have a question...if you happen to be a wheeler and dealer on ebay can you post here when you have some REALLY good tool deals? Or does it have to be a major store chain? Thank you! Did anyone buy any of those vise grips?

Comment

I don't believe anything needs bidding is considered a good deal.

Just my $0.02

Comment

Originally posted by stefrog View Post
        I have a question...if you happen to be a wheeler and dealer on ebay can you post here when you have some REALLY good tool deals? Or does it have to be a major store chain? Thank you! Did anyone buy any of those vise grips?
        Take a look around this place. Do you see any examples of what you're proposing to do?
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
          Take a look around this place. Do you see any examples of what you're proposing to do?
          No, and I hope we never do see garbage like that posted here.
          ---------------
          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
          ---------------
          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
          ---------
          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
          ---------
          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

As a little girl I was brought up working my butt off in the garage raised by my grandparents. My grandpa is a paralyzed and he would be the brains and I would be the brawn and I learned how to tell what size a bolt was by looking at it and how to wire electrical things and build all kinds of things in carpentry and the right way to hold tools and do plumbing (he was a plumber before a drunk driver ran over his car) and I thought I could share here and learn more and find out about things I don't know what they are and offer to tell people when I have a really good CHEAP deal on a tool for sell on ebay and even though I got some good help about identifying some things I didn't know what they were I also got snotty comments like I need to do more research on what things are even though I did that for hours and weeks before I joined here to get help and then when I mention the good tools sales I have sometimes I get snotty comments about that, I guess we can only market for the Big Boys and not the little guy trying to make a buck. Rude and snotty. And before snotty Bob tells me to not come by if I don't like his snottiness I will save him the trouble because I won't. I tried to be nice and ask for help and I tried to post some help but you guys just like to make women feel bad I guess. I guess I missed the page that said no females. And for calling auction sites garbage, the same tools you are posting here as good deals are the same tools there, and usually better deals. A simple yes or not would suffice when someone asks a question rather than snide hatefulness. Don't worry, I won't be back.

Comment

Oh the inhumanity of it all. See ya.
              Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
              X