X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS 3650 sale at Home Depot

New member here. I've been in the market for quite awhile for a new table saw and it was this forum that finally made up my mind to go for the TS 3650 or 3660. I happened to be in Home Depot yesterday and lo and behold there was a floor model of the 3650 with a discontinued sign reading $399.00 on it. I inquired if that was for the floor model and was told the price was good for the NIB that they had in stock. They told me Ridged has discontinued the 3650 and 3660 and are coming out with a new model. Well, I almost broke my wrist getting my wallet out of my pocket. I applied for a Home Depot card and got an extra 10% so I paid $360.00 for my saw. The price is good at all Home Depots in the Las Vegas area but there are not a whole lot left. So begins my collection of Ridged Tools. Thanks to everyone on this forum

Re: TS 3650 sale at Home Depot

SAME in Arizona - seen it today

Comment

Local HD had ONE TS 3650 NIB saw marked down $299. The box looked okay but I only saw box #1
      Keep your eyes open for a fantastic buy for the few remaining TS 3650s.

Comment

Originally posted by reConx View Post
        Local HD had ONE TS 3650 NIB saw marked down $299. The box looked okay but I only saw box #1
        Keep your eyes open for a fantastic buy for the few remaining TS 3650s.
        Wonder if there is a price adjustment possibility for those who may have bought for 399 recently?

Or maybe the stores are waiting 30 days past the sale of a 399 to mark it down to 299, so they dont have to pay a price adjustment.

Comment

NEW TS 3650 FOR SALE, never taken out of box...

I have a brand new in the box, never used or assembled Ridgid TS 3660 Table saw. I am going to sell it for $399 in Los Angeles/Santa Barbara area in California, anybody interested, brand new, you register to yourself and get full warranty etc. This is a great saw, I just never got around to putting it together and using it....

contact me directly at;

seaningo@hotmail.com

805 889 3340

Comment

If you can find one the price is $137.01 ,good luck Ive bought 4 in the last 10 days.
            You must search the shelves Yourself,employees will lie about having them!One even told Me the box was open and missing parts,I could see the plastic wrap and the straps beneath it,was a 3660,no need for seperate boxes.
            Good luck all.

Comment

reciepts for 2 of them,the 3660 is the one from woodbridge HD.
              Attached Files

Comment

I bought #5 today
                Price has dropped to $99.00
                Can anyone hear Me?
                Attached Files

Comment

cant believe you are still finding any.

The 3650/3660 has been LOOOOONG gone from all the stores around here.

Comment

I've looked everywhere do my neck of the woods and cant find a single one.

Comment

jamesamd...great finds. the nicest thing about the 3660 is that there was no chance to lose the rail kit (the infamous "box 2") as it was all contaioned in one box. whatever your plans are for the 3 you located, good luck. just so you don't think its a miracle those saws were just sitting there, a posting on teh saw mill creek forum noted that a store in chicago still had 3 gray model ridgid jointers on hand. those tools were manufactured at least 4 or 5 years ago. let's hear it for the HD inventory control system.
                      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

They switched from Gray to Orange 4-5 yrs ago?

Interesting. Our local HD has 2007 build jointers (orange), so that was pretty close to the switch. I wonder if the they have are the same they got when it switched colors!

Comment

The jointers are on clearance right now for $300,I'll be watching them closely

Comment

Originally posted by jamesamd View Post
                            The jointers are on clearance right now for $300,I'll be watching them closely
                            Im hoping the recent 199 clearance on the west coast might have been a pricing test.

All the jointers here are still full price, but are marked in the computer as clearance. So, hopefully the first clearance price is the 199.

I already have a Delta JT360 that i got for a song at Lowes, but I think the Ridgid is an upgrade that might be worth the extra $$$$.

-Chris

Comment

Bought two myself. $137.01. I got one and a friend took the other.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X