24 volt recip $79

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 volt recip $79

24 volt recip $79, only one max select left to discount! Been waiting for impact to go into clearance, soon grasshopper, soon!

Re: 24 volt recip $79

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
    24 volt recip $79, only one max select left to discount! Been waiting for impact to go into clearance, soon grasshopper, soon!
    I bought the recip AND the impact together for $79($39.50 each plus tax!!) when they blew out the MaxSelect line in October 2007 in Canada. One of the very rare(or only) times we got a better deal than the States.

Those $40(or less) Ridgid compressors that blew out down there a year or more ago are still $200 here.
    Last edited by tinmack; 03-12-2009, 12:04 PM.
    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Re: 24 volt recip $79

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
      I bought the recip AND the impact together for $79($39.50 each plus tax!!) when they blew out the MaxSelect line in October 2007 in Canada. One of the very rare(or only) times we got a better deal than the States.

Those $40(or less) Ridgid compressors that blew out down there a year or more ago are still $200 here.

Tinmack,

Good memory on the aluminum trim compressors from last year. Maybe we'll catch a few deals on the Max Seclect stuff to almost make things even on the Canadian tool blow out that you guys had.

Comment

Working...
      X