X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW cabinet for TS03650 or TS-3660

Brand new, direct from Ridgid. I was going to replace mine, but I can live with my small dent, so the sealed new cabinet is up for sale.
    If yours is scratched, dented, chipped paint, or you just want yours to look brand new..
    Then here is a cabinet for you.
    Also, if you wanted to paint your cabinet a different color, but did not want the down time, you can now do that, by sending this one to the paint shop, and change out on your whim.
    Cost 35.00 and actual shipping cost to your location (I do not want a dime from shipping)
    It is already double boxed, and still sealed, the pic was just of me openeing the 2 boxes, but not the plastic.
    the weight shown on the Fed-Ex tag is 18.62 pounds (so figure on 19 pounds from zip 33323 Florida, or local pick up is fine)

Last edited by BCR; 04-30-2009, 08:20 AM.

Re: NEW cabinet for TS03650 or TS-3660

dude, I'm just going to go ahead and say it.

After the griping you did regarding that dent and other things I can't believe you are actually turning the situation into a profit opportunity.

I don't think I would have advertised it here anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by rofl View Post
      dude, I'm just going to go ahead and say it.

After the griping you did regarding that dent and other things I can't believe you are actually turning the situation into a profit opportunity.

I don't think I would have advertised it here anyway.
      Hey the economy is hurting......

Agreed though. I might try to profit (probably not though) but Im not sure I would have advertised here.

Comment

Well, the bevel degree scale covers most of my dent, and as it stands I still have a dented cabinet, and I will probably kick myself in the butt in due time.
        Specially when I go to sell the saw, and someone sees the dent, certainly they will complain (I know I would).
        As far as making a profit, well I am very easy to work with, so if you are hard up at the moment, and do want the item, I will knock off more money.

And as the fellow above stated, yes the economy is hard (try living on 700.00 a month, for food, rent, electricity, etc...)
        I've sold almost all of the things dear to me, and certainly all my hobbies (having gone from making over 60K a year, to under 9K)
        Even the money I got from my settlement, I had to pay back payment for rent (thank goodness I had a friend that let me stay for a year, without paying while I recovered)

The next time you fall five stories (on your face) see what money you will have left over.

Comment

Working...
        X