Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't Find The RIDGID Jointer At Your HD?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Find The RIDGID Jointer At Your HD?

For those in the market for a 6" jointer and your local HD doesn't seem to ever have the RIDGID in stock, here is a pretty sweet deal for $429 and change.
    Last edited by BadgerDave; 06-08-2009, 05:07 PM.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Re: Can't Find The RIDGID Jointer At Your HD?

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
    For those in the market for a 6" jointer and your local HD doesn't seem to ever have the RIDGID in stock, here is a pretty sweet deal for $429 and change.
    I was at our East side HD this past weekend and saw a brand-new, in-the-box, on-the-forklift, coming-from-the-loading-dock Ridgid JP0610 jointer. I was floored, since they've been an endangered species item for a while now. Didn't figure any new stock would be showing up on the sales floor. Anyway...

Comment

Obviously someone screwed up.

Comment

Today's price is now $407.90.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
          I've had that jointer from Delta for a few years now and it is a nice one. I also could not find a RIDGID jointer at either of my two local HDs at the time so I went to Woodcraft and bought it with a 10% off card I got in the mail which brought the price near (but still a little higher) the price of the RIDGID. Doesn't matter how low the price is if they (HD in this case) don't have on in stock.

I also got the mobile base for mine because I need to be able to roll it out of the way occasionally.
          ---------------
          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
          ---------------
          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
          ---------
          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
          ---------
          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

must be a regional anamoly. each of the 8 HDs around me always has at least one jointer on the shelf.
            there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Working...
            X