Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't Find The RIDGID Jointer At Your HD?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Find The RIDGID Jointer At Your HD?

For those in the market for a 6" jointer and your local HD doesn't seem to ever have the RIDGID in stock, here is a pretty sweet deal for $429 and change.
    Last edited by BadgerDave; 06-08-2009, 04:07 PM.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Re: Can't Find The RIDGID Jointer At Your HD?

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
    For those in the market for a 6" jointer and your local HD doesn't seem to ever have the RIDGID in stock, here is a pretty sweet deal for $429 and change.
    I was at our East side HD this past weekend and saw a brand-new, in-the-box, on-the-forklift, coming-from-the-loading-dock Ridgid JP0610 jointer. I was floored, since they've been an endangered species item for a while now. Didn't figure any new stock would be showing up on the sales floor. Anyway...

Comment

Obviously someone screwed up.

Comment

Today's price is now $407.90.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
          I've had that jointer from Delta for a few years now and it is a nice one. I also could not find a RIDGID jointer at either of my two local HDs at the time so I went to Woodcraft and bought it with a 10% off card I got in the mail which brought the price near (but still a little higher) the price of the RIDGID. Doesn't matter how low the price is if they (HD in this case) don't have on in stock.

I also got the mobile base for mine because I need to be able to roll it out of the way occasionally.
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
          John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

must be a regional anamoly. each of the 8 HDs around me always has at least one jointer on the shelf.
            there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Working...
            X