Ryobi/Ridgid Power Tool Rebate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ryobi/Ridgid Power Tool Rebate

I read the rebate form and it seems as though not all Ridgid tools are included. Does anyone know if the Ridgid oscillating edge belt spindle sander is included??? Thanks Pat

Comment

Pat,

Maybe you should read the details again. The offer includes, "tile saws, power tools, pneumatic nailers and RIDGID compressor (model numbr OL50145MW only). This offer EXCLUDES purchase of wet/dry vacs, lawn & garden products/outdoor products, generators, pressure washers, plumbing, electrical cords, storage chests, and RIDGID accessories (except for RIDGID Cold Fire accessories and RIDGID Mag Switch Accessories."

I believe the bench-top belt/disc sander qualifies as a "power tool".

I hope this helps,

CWS

Comment

I know I'm day dreaming but how nice it would be to just have a simple 10% all RIDGID items for a few days. K I S S ... Please

Comment

Here is my question.

Lets say I get the combo kit and want the planer and $50.

If I spend the $400 (just a guess) on the combo kit and a random additional $300 on other qualifying purchases do I get both deals?

20% off the $700 + the planer + $50

I tend to think I get one or the other due to the rebate needing a UPC, but if anyone knows otherwise I would appreciate it.

Comment

First line of the third paragraph, reads: "May not be combined with any other offer:"

Also, on the graphic that was sent via e-mail, third line from the top, right under the two line title:

THE MORE YOU BUY
            THE MORE YOU SAVE
            Not valid with any other offers, including those listed below

Guess you missed both of these!

CWS

Comment

I hadn't looked that closely at it either. Taking his example, he can either:

1) Purchase everything on 1 receipt and take the 20% ($140).

OR

2) Purchase everything on 2 receipts and get the planer + $50 and the 15% ($45) on the rest.

Choice is $140 OR planer + $95.

I thought the planer had been clearanced out. It's not in the stores anymore. I got mine for $50. If you really want the planer, this might be the only way to get one (apart from ebay; I would hesitate to buy one on ebay just in case you don't get the blades with it).

Since you have to send in the original receipt, you need to buy the tools on 2 receipts if you want to split the offers.

Comment

Now what happen if I bought some Ryobi and Ridgid tools (together just over $800 before tax) last weekend together in 1 receipt.

Can I still submit the previous Ryobi+Ridgid F&F rebate form? Would it be honored?

Jump the gun too soon...

Comment

If the purchases of both the Ryobi and Ridgid tools were made between the dates provided on the rebate form AND, you have the "Ryobi and Ridgid" rebate form that was originally posted, it is my understanding that it would be honored. I was told by my Ryobi marketing contact, that the initial posted "Ryobi and Ridgid" rebate form "was valid".

I hope this helps, and good luck,

CWS

ps, I've been away from my computer for the last week, so sorry for my late post.

Comment

I'm excited about this deal because I plan on buying either the 4 or 5 piece cordless power tool combo kit. I have two questions and am hoping somebody knows the answers:

1) The rules say "may not be combined with any other offer." If I use the Home Depot 10% off coupon, does that invalidate me from receiving the rebate? Or is that a "discount" which is different from an "offer"?

2) The planer/$50 rebate form offers a place where you can enter serial #s to register for the LSA at the same time. The "more you buy" offer form doesn't provide a place to do this. Does this mean you can either get the rebate or the LSA, but not both? The "more you buy" rebate form says in one place that you can send in a "copy of sale receipt" and in another says "original receipt." How can I send in UPCs and a receipt for the rebate but still activate the LSA?

Thanks!!!
                    Last edited by nuge; 08-18-2009, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nuge View Post
                      I'm excited about this deal because I plan on buying either the 4 or 5 piece cordless power tool combo kit. I have two questions and am hoping somebody knows the answers:

1) The rules say "may not be combined with any other offer." If I use the Home Depot 10% off coupon, does that invalidate me from receiving the rebate? Or is that a "discount" which is different from and "offer"?

2) The planer/$50 rebate form offers a place where you can enter serial #s to register for the LSA at the same time. The "more you buy" offer form doesn't provide a place to do this. Does this mean you can either get the rebate or the LSA, but not both? The "more you buy" rebate form says in one place that you can send in a "copy of sale receipt" and in another says "original receipt." How can I send in UPCs and a receipt for the rebate but still activate the LSA?

Thanks!!!
                      I spoke with two different Ridgid customer service reps yesterday about this and they said you must send in the receipt and the upc for the promotion but I asked will this effect my LLSA registration and they both said "that even tho the LLSA cards say that you must send in the upc's , you really dont need to send them in as long as you send in the receipt ".
                      I sure hope they both were right seeing as how I already sent in my upc's for the rebate program.

Comment

But don't they both also require the receipt?

Comment

no, just a COPY of the reciept

Comment

According to both Ridgid reps I spoke to that for the LLSA all they need is a copy of the receipt and thats what I usually send them and ive had no problems and all my tools are registered according to the Ridgid website . It states on the form I recieved from Ridgid about the friends and family promotion(rebate form) that all that is required is a COPY of the receipt and the upc's
                            Last edited by CLDS; 08-18-2009, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CLDS View Post
                              According to both Ridgid reps I spoke to that for the LLSA all they need is a copy of the receipt and thats what I usually send them and ive had no problems and all my tools are registered according to the Ridgid website . It states on the form I recieved from Ridgid about the friends and family promotion(rebate form) that all that is required is a COPY of the receipt and the upc's
                              no, it says original on the friends and family form.

Comment

My friends and family form says COPY . If anyone needs me to send them the form I got then please email me at clds1024@earthlink.net and id be happy to send it to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X