X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ryobi/Ridgid Power Tool Rebate

JUST TO PROVE MY POINT: Receive the Friends and Families discount by mail-in rebate when you purchase RIDGID
    ® tools.
    Qualifying promotional purchase items include: tile saws, power tools, pneumatic nailers and
    RIDGID
    ® compressor (model number OL50145MW only). This offer EXCLUDES purchase of
    wet/dry vacs, lawn & garden/outdoor products, generators, pressure washers, plumbing,
    electrical cords, storage chests, and RIDGID
    ® accessories (except for RIDGID® Cold Fire
    accessories and RIDGID
    ® Mag Switch Accessories).
    Offer valid July 28th, 2009 through September 2nd, 2009 on a single receipt purchased at
    participating U.S. (includes Alaska, Hawaii, USVI, Puerto Rico and Guam) The Home Depot
    ®

stores only. Redemption form must be postmarked by September 28, 2009 and received by
    October 5th, 2009. Maximum value of rebate may not exceed $200.00. Void where taxed,
    restricted or prohibited by law. COPY OF SALE RECEIPT AND UPC LABELS FROM EACH
    QUALIFYING PURCHASE PACKAGE MUST ACCOMPANY REBATE FORM FOR PROOF OF PURCHASE.
    May not be combined with any other offer. Limit one submission per household. Please allow
    4–6 weeks for processing of your rebate. This rebate form is not redeemable at The Home
    Depot
    ® Stores. Not responsible for lost, late, stolen, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete,
    incorrect, or postage due mail.
    WARNING – Fraudulent submissions of form may result in federal prosecution for mail fraud
    under 18 USC Sections 1341, 1342.
    PLEASE RETAIN A COPY OF ALL SUBMITTED MATERIALS FOR YOUR RECORDS.
    First Name Last Name
    Address City
    State Zip Telephone (including area code)

E

Comment

Like I said before if you need me to send you the form I received then please email me.Cris

Comment

I just spoke to a person from the phone # listed on the rebate form and they had this to say" a COPY of the original receipt is all you need to send other than the upc's" . Just for clarification you should call the number listed on the rebate form and push the button on your phone that they say to push for the promotion department.
        By the way Ryobi is handling the promotion on this from what I was told by Ridgid and Ryobi.

Comment

thats weird, why would one form say one thing, and another say different?

Comment

Hello,
            Just bought my first Ridgid tool and joined this form so please bare with me!I purchased the MS 1290 at Lowe's and immediately sent in the original UPC and a copy of the receipt to reg. it before I joined this forum!I then found out about the Friends and Family rebate (on this forum) and how they required the original UPC or a copy to qualify. I had neither the original or a copy of the UPC. After talking to the promotions center (the customer rep transferred me) and explaining the problem,I learned all that's needed is a copy of the original receipt. We'll see what happens! Tom

Comment

Originally posted by dlwbaby View Post
              Hello,
              Just bought my first Ridgid tool and joined this form so please bare with me!I purchased the MS 1290 at Lowe's and immediately sent in the original UPC and a copy of the receipt to reg. it before I joined this forum!I then found out about the Friends and Family rebate (on this forum) and how they required the original UPC or a copy to qualify. I had neither the original or a copy of the UPC. After talking to the promotions center (the customer rep transferred me) and explaining the problem,I learned all that's needed is a copy of the original receipt. We'll see what happens! Tom
              Since when does Lowes sell Ridgid or Ryobi power tools?

Comment

My mistake.I wish they did as HD is a long trip for me.The information I supplied in my post is correct except for that faux pas! So shoot me, cowboy! Tom

Comment

Its all good I was just kinda messin with ya.

Comment

Originally posted by nuge View Post
                    I'm excited about this deal because I plan on buying either the 4 or 5 piece cordless power tool combo kit. I have two questions and am hoping somebody knows the answers:

1) The rules say "may not be combined with any other offer." If I use the Home Depot 10% off coupon, does that invalidate me from receiving the rebate? Or is that a "discount" which is different from an "offer"?
                    While I'm no expert and you are going to have to call into Ridgid/Ryobi if you want the real answer, it's my opinion that you should be able to use the movers coupon and still get the rebate. "Other offers" typically mean other offers from the same company. So you couldn't get the $50 and the planer and then use the 4pack as part of the regular 10-20% rebate. That sort of boilerplate is on just about every rebate offer. And while I can't remember any specific time that I've used a retailer coupon and also done a rebate, I'm sure I have at one point or another. Retailers offers are usually seperate from manufacturers.

HOWEVER, you really should just pick up the phone and call Ridgid/Ryobi and ask them. That's the only way you are going to know for sure other than just trying it and seeing what happens. I'm just stating my own opinion here and there's no reason to think I'm correct.

Comment

Thanks for all of the replies to my queries. You're absolutely right that picking up the phone is the only surefire way. I just wanted to check here first in case others had already enountered the answers to these questions through their own successful registrations and rebates or through calling the company themselves. Most of the time when I call customer service departments, I can be on hold a long time, get transferred around, etc. and it's just easier to first see if somebody already has the answer before I carve 30 uninterrupted minutes out of my day to be on the phone.

So yes, I did get the answers: They will still honor the rebate if I've already used a coupon to get a discount in the store. It's okay to send in copies of both receipts and UPC symbols to register for the LSA.

Thanks for all the help.

Comment

Looks like this got extended and (possibly) the amounts changed?

http://www.ryobitools.com/ryobi_ultimate_power_deal

9/3/2009 - 9/20/2009 online
                        9/3/2009 - 9/16/2009 in-store

Comment

Don't get confused.... this is the "Ultimate Power Deal", NOT the "Friends and Family" They are two separate programs and definitely NOT an extention, so check the dates and if you qualified for the "Friends and Family" send in your receipt and the UPC from your purchase.

The "Friends and Family" ended September 2nd.

The "Ultimate Power Deal" is being offered by Ridgid and separately by Ryobi. So, you have an opportunity to take advantage of this new deal in addition to whatever you may have done with the earlier rebate.

CWS

Comment

It says it's for Ryobi, though. Do Ridgid tools also qualify?

Comment

Sorry for the last post. I just downloaded the form and see it's for many brands of tools at HD.

Comment

Ridgid is also running its own version of the Ultimate power deal according to an email I received from Ridgid tools yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X