X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new black book of tools

gollee i am not sure if this is allowed but i am rather proud of the brand new black book of tools that just came out. it is the 23rd edition since 1989. it started as a one page thing and is now 692 pages. the link to it is in my signature. it is totally FREE and i would like you to have it, as much for what it will do for you as for me.

thanks

dennis
    http://www.blackbookoftools.com
    http://www.gronim.com

Re: new black book of tools

dennis, i do some of my best reading in my "office" with your book.

you do have a very detailed parts break down of ridgid cutters and such.

of course the ridgid catalog is still the "bible" of all reading.

i'll order one when i get back

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Thanks for posting.
        I didn't see any tri-pods or gas sniffers (like H2S, LEL, CO2) Do you not have them or am I just missing them???
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Thanks for this info

Comment

Working...
          X