Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGID 300 Pipe threader Complete Bargain ENGLAND !

Right not sure if this is the right place to post, but anyway

2 years ago i brought a ridgid 300 pipe threader, stand, and oiler. cost me nearly £2800 ! i used the threader for around 2 jobs which consisted of maybe threading 50 pipes?

so as you can see the motor will be basically new and ive had it checked out and they said its perfect. however the paint condition has a few scuffs etc from being stroed in my garage and the oiler bucket does has a crack in it.

heres a picture, comes with all you can see , im looking for offers but would like a nice quick sale. great machine hardly used!

dont be shy let me kno what you think

Re: RIDGID 300 Pipe threader Complete Bargain ENGLAND !

Also have a brand new set of cutting teeth to come with it .

need it gone offers .. thanks

oh and its located in the EAST Midlands - ENGLAND UK NG21 0rt !

Free delivery can be arranged to certain parts of england!

other delivery can be arranged

Comment

>>>don't be shy and let me know what you think<<<

If that machine is only two years old (I would be willing to give you five years)

Why did you change out the carriage and reamer for one that is over 25 years old?

The oiler looks to be after market junk (looks like Berkley), and if it is Ridgid you should send it back to Ridgid attn: Steve Morris, he has said they are almost indistructable and I am sure he would like to look at it to see why it failed.

What happened to the factory original cord and foot switch? Someone added and rewired the foot switch since it is as old as the reamer.

The tri-stand and power head may be less than two years old but can't tell from the pics, the model and serial number would tell the whole story.

Just remember...............you asked, no hard feelings I hope.

G3

Comment

Originally posted by G3sprinklers View Post
        >>>don't be shy and let me know what you think<<<

If that machine is only two years old (I would be willing to give you five years)

Why did you change out the carriage and reamer for one that is over 25 years old?

The oiler looks to be after market junk (looks like Berkley), and if it is Ridgid you should send it back to Ridgid attn: Steve Morris, he has said they are almost indistructable and I am sure he would like to look at it to see why it failed.

What happened to the factory original cord and foot switch? Someone added and rewired the foot switch since it is as old as the reamer.

The tri-stand and power head may be less than two years old but can't tell from the pics, the model and serial number would tell the whole story.

Just remember...............you asked, no hard feelings I hope.

G3
        no hard feels at all infact youve helped me alot a few questions tho

the oiler, the gun says ridgid on it, though the bucket doesnt, bucket is plastic, though the filter is metal is this standard?

that is exactly how i brought it from a tool shop so weather its been rewired etc i dont have a clue, if i get the serial number will you be able to retrive its history so to speak?

Comment

Any1 want to let me know how much its worth then lol

Comment

Originally posted by ntomo11 View Post
            Any1 want to let me know how much its worth then lol
            Its worth $20 american, but since you seem like a nice guy Ill give you $25 for it! Let me know how much shipping will be to New York and ill get the $$$ to you right away!

Comment

I can not tell you when it was made by the serial number but there should be one of the ridgid guys chime in.

The newer machine is would be a model 300-T2

That reamer with the round shaft is old as the hills, they have had square shafts for as long as I can remember.

G3

Comment

looking to purchase a threader Iam in the united states can u please give me a call on a price my name is mike the plumber my # is 631 880 9098

Comment

Look on flea bay for some good 300 machines, there are several sellers in NY, craigs list is also a good place to look.

G3

Comment

Working...
                  X