Friends and Family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Friends and Family

The details of the back of the coupon say that accessories are not included. Does this mean if I bought the r4511 for $499 and a Ridgid blade for $50 I would only get 15%?

Comment

Originally posted by craigcox View Post
      The details of the back of the coupon say that accessories are not included. Does this mean if I bought the r4511 for $499 and a Ridgid blade for $50 I would only get 15%?
      Blade probably won't count but, to get the 20% on the 4511 you should be able to buy a Cold Fire drill bit since the back of the coupon says:
      "Qualifying promotional purchase items include: tile saws, power tools, pneumatic nailers, RIDGID® compressor (model number OL50145MW only), RIDGID® Cold Fire accessories and RIDGID® Mag Switch Accessories."

Comment

The Depot by my house is giving an instant coupon for 15% off if you bring in any old power tool, but you have to upgrade to a Li-on tool. I wonder if you can get the friends and family as well?

Comment

in theory, yes. the 15% tool trade deal was called "trade in and trade up" (i believe that program expired on 11/08/09). that was an in store discount towards the purhcase of certain lithium ion drills. any old drill could be traded in for the discount. the friends and family rebate program could then be applied for.
          there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Working...
          X