X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends and Family

Ridgid is running their Friends and Family savings offer until 12/31. same deal as before.

Re: Friends and Family

Here for a minute I thought you might of thrown some AT&T rollover minutes in the garbage.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

what is the offer?
      the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

any links to the offer avalable?
        there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28764

Comment

just read the tweeter thing on the other post. it is not for plumbing ie drain cleaning tools.
            rats...... or was that mice!
            the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

anyone have any links to the second side of the f&f coupon posted here previously? that's usually whee the program specifics and "weasel" clauses hide out. interestingly, i've seen plenty of "trade up" point of sale notices in HD stores, but nothing on the f&f. is f&f legitimately out there?

Comment

Here is a link to the download that I got in email.

http://www.ridgid.com/download/MIR_FandF_RIDGID.pdf

Hope this helps

Kevin

Comment

Is a printed version of this F&F coupon legit? I sent it in on a purchase over $500. I really hope it is legit.

Lance

Comment

Lance,

I would assume so. This form was sent to me through email from Ridgid. It clearly says download and print in the email. I hope that it works out for you.

Kevin

Comment

I went into HD tonight and bought some Ridgid tools and they didnt knwo anything about this deal. What exactly do you have to do to get the refund ? Mail the reciept with bar code ?

Comment

there is a rebate form:

http://www.ridgid.com/download/MIR_FandF_RIDGID.pdf

follow the instructions on side 2. since it's a mail in rebate form, HD doesn't really have to do anyhting for you to get the rebate.

Comment

Uh, am I the only one to notice that it reads "Not redeemable at Home Depot..." amongst the fine print?!?!

I was going to say "that really bites, and makes no sense at all !!!", except that I realize that I'm reading into it. It clearly reads just above that it can be used at HD stores; you just need to deal with the rebate submission directly with Ridgid...

My oops... 8-\
                          Last edited by rcxrc; 11-01-2009, 05:46 AM.
                          RCx

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. ..."
                          --Theodore Roosevelt, "The Strenuous Life," April 10, 1899

Comment

I called CS @ Ridgid and confirmed this deal. I presume it will be a voucher for Ridgid tools.

Comment

the last time i participated in a ridgid rebate program, i received a check for the rebate amount, not a voucher for additional tools/expenditures. nothing on the current rebate form points to that not being the case here.

Comment

Working...
                              X