Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade In and Trade Up at Home Depot

No link up yet but runs from 10/25-11/8

Bring in your old or broken drill and get a 15% instant coupon at the service desk for a Lithium-ion drill.

Most brands, Ridgid, Ryobi, Milwaukee, Makita, Dewalt, Hilti, B&D

Trading in my 20 year old B&D drill for the Milwaukee M12 drill/driver kit $126.65

Re: Trade In and Trade Up at Home Depot

They ran a similar type program a few years back. As is recall it was quite a success as they offered the discount on any tool purchase not just drills.
    Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    ------- Henry Ford

Comment

http://homedepot.shoplocal.com/homed...091025-T102509

Comment

plumberscrack's

Take a good look at the other drills too before you just grab the M12. The M12 are nice, but check everything just in case you like another one better.

I like their idea of trade-in. No more trashing older power tools which really isn't where they belong. Parts can be recycled.

Comment

Do you think this can be used in conjunction with the Friends and Family promotion? If so, then it is close 30% off (since it is not off of the total sale price.) Not a bad deal for the Ridgid compact drill with a free fuego saw. It ends up being about $144 (without tax)

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
            plumberscrack's

Take a good look at the other drills too before you just grab the M12. The M12 are nice, but check everything just in case you like another one better.

I like their idea of trade-in. No more trashing older power tools which really isn't where they belong. Parts can be recycled.
            That's part of the problem, Woussko. I already own 3 of the other drills listed in the ad. I'm heavily invested into the Milwaukee 12 volt line now and will be selling off the others on Ebay next week. The 3/8" drill/driver should complete the lineup for a while. (or until I spy something else I like)

Still very disappointed that Ridgid hasn't expanded their 12 volt lineup like Milwaukee has.

My only problem now is that I can't find my old B&D drill to trade in Did I sell it for a dollar at the yard sale last spring?

Maybe it's in Anitas toolbox

Comment

Thanks for this post!! I took an old, long-dead DeWalt 12v and got my 15% off on a nifty new Ridgid Fuego 12v LiOn drill and flashlight combo. It was a good deal and the little but powerful drill will be a major helper in the garage and all over the house. They didn't even question the trade-in. The guys at the HD in Winchester had the coupons for the trade-in all ready to go and were well-prepared.

It's been a while since I've been in the HD out here. Every associate was helpful and knew where things were. They were even able to find the Ridgid Magswitch feather boards! Now I have one of those too. YAY!! It goes ever so nicely with the TS3650!
              I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

How come I just see this topic
                rockwell sonicraft |rockwell sonicrafter|fein fmm blade |power tool|Fein top|tools

Comment

Working...
                X