X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuego Compact combo kit

Usually goes for $329........I just picked mine up for $199.

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/R968-Fue...t/EN/index.htm

Re: Fuego Compact combo kit

do you have the 6 digit sku for that item so i can investigate that price in my local stores> thanks.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

sku for register......4884605469

6 digit sku.........658560

Also, I heard about this from a friend while I happened to be at a HD. I checked and they had it marked @ $199, but they were out. I went to another HD and they had plenty, but they were marked $299. I had to debate with an employee before he was willing to go to the computer and look it up. His jaw dropped and he agreed to the new price.

Comment

I just got the same deal at Depot in Tampa. It rang up at $299, but they "matched" the $199 sticker stuck on the box!

Comment

Got mine for 199 @ at the depot. The sawzall is awesome. I did'nt think I was going to love it like I do but it is so compact and perfect for cuts above the head I would not want to work with out it. My 18v Dewalt sawzall is only used if the Rigid batteries need charging....

Comment

I got the ultimate deal on one today. Went in and seen one open box so i asked and the guy working there told me he couldnt sell it because they didnt know the sku......Thank God for this forum....I used my blackberry to look up this site and came to this tread and got the sku #.....it list as $149 clearanced....Because I helped him and got him the sku # he marked it down to $75...I had a 10% coupon and used it also and ended up paying $67.50. I get home and realize there are not 2 but 3 batteries in the bag so i defintly scored this today. Thanks to all who post such useful info.

Comment

I can't spend a "thank you"

Glad it helped.

Comment

Working...
              X