X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Home Depot sale

Marky Mark, I would really appreciate it if you would use your moderator rights in future postings such as this so that Rick cannot see your post.
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Thanks Mark. I picked up the TEK4 kit for $49, pretty much just for earmuffs which are usually more than that without a charger.

The Mohegan Lake,NY HD also had the granite TS on sale.

Comment

Checked another HD on the way back from school late last night. Completely cleaned out. They said it was within the first few hrs.

Almost regrett not picking up the 4511 that was left at my HD.. I just dont have space for anything in my "shop"

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
          Thanks Mark. I picked up 2 TEK4 kit for $49, pretty much just for earmuffs which are usually more than that without a charger.

The marina del rey HD also had 2 granite TS on sale.
          cpw, the flashlight is actually a pretty decent light. the only drawback is the switch. if you leave it in your pocket, it can rotate on

is that a flashlight in your pocket or you just glad to see me

i think the battery adapter for the cell phone will also fit my garmin gps with the mini usb plug

the headphones should be great for the jackhammer and high speed gas saw

those electric scissors are handy for the plastic clam shell packaging found at costco. many people have need stitches trying to tear apart those packages

not sure about the mini screwgun.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I was driving by HD today so I decided to stop in and see if they had any of these specials and found none, nada, zero of those listed specials. Could be that they had already sold all they had or they never had any to begin with or I just missed seeing them. However, they did have a yellow tag special on a prominently displayed Ridgid jointer..............$429!
            Last edited by BadgerDave; 01-14-2010, 04:58 PM.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
              I was driving by HD today so I decided to stop in and see if they had any of these specials and found none, nada, zero of those listed specials. Could be that they had already sold all they had or they never had any to begin with. However, they did have a yellow tag special on a prominently displayed Ridgid jointer..............$429!
              Not "yellow tagged" here yet, but its listed as a clearance item for 429. I asked them how it can be on clearance for the same price its been for the last forever, no one has an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisexv6 View Post
                Not "yellow tagged" here yet, but its listed as a clearance item for 429. I asked them how it can be on clearance for the same price its been for the last forever, no one has an answer.
                ive seen that same issue with other products that have the same price but on clearance. They must think we are stupid. You cant out cheap me!

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
                  I was driving by HD today so I decided to stop in and see if they had any of these specials and found none, nada, zero of those listed specials. Could be that they had already sold all they had or they never had any to begin with or I just missed seeing them. However, they did have a yellow tag special on a prominently displayed Ridgid jointer..............$429!
                  Don't give up too quick BD. My first pass yielded no sale items but within a few days of the un-announced "sale" the local HDs lowered prices again on a some Ridgid power tools a bit further that I picked up:

12V Rgt-angle impact driver R822332 129>99>59
                  4.5" angle grinder R1001 75>39
                  MaxSelect impact driver R8823 119>49 (skipped)

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
                    ive seen that same issue with other products that have the same price but on clearance. They must think we are stupid. You cant out cheap me!
                    Same here! Im as cheap as they come.

Err...I meant frugal

Comment

prominently displayed Ridgid jointer..............$429!
                      and we all know that's a great deal right?
                      ---------------
                      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                      ---------------
                      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                      ---------
                      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                      ---------
                      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                        and we all know that's a great deal right?
                        For a 2 pack!

Comment

I heard that new Home Depot sale starts on Monday. Has anybody heard about it? or it's an un-announced sale again? Please help.
                          Last time I hear nor very good things about Home Deport http://home-depot.pissedconsumer.com/ so I'm not sure if I should by anything there.

Comment

Working...
                          X