X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Depot sale

This is a cut and paste from SlickDeals.

----------------------------------------------

Ridgid Ryobi DeWalt Milwaukee Combo Tool Kits on 50%+ Sale at Home Depot Starting 1/12/10
    What to expect:

All tools are 18V unless otherwise listed. All Dewalt is 18V XRP excelt the $99 drill driver combo(I think)

Dewalt

6 Tool Combo kit - SKU 888-537 - Was $629/ NOW $299

4 Tool Combo kit - SKU 926-454 - Was $499/ NOW $199

18V Drill/Impact combo - SKU 682-342 - was $269/ NOW $99

XRP Hammer-drill/Impact combo - SKU 569-984 - was $319/ NOW $149

Ridgid

4pc Compact Li/Ion Combo Kit - SKU 658-560 - was $248/ NOW $149

10" Granite Top Table Saw - SKU 750-663 - was $499/ NOW $299

RYOBI

Tek 4 5pc Combo Kit - SKU 599-393 - was $99/ NOW $49

4pc Li/Ion Combo Kit - SKU 916-062 - was $269/NOW $199

Milwaukee

M12 Radio/Drill Combo - SKU 507-835 - was $179/NOW $79

12" Compound Sliding Miter Saw - SKU 397-698 - was $549/NOW $299

Sale Starts Tuesday, I don't needs anything (thought I may get the Tek 5 combo for the noise cancelling headphones alone) but I hope others benefit from this. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

I don't know how accurate it is but felt some may want to check it out.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: Home Depot sale

Decisions, decisions! I've been putting off buying the DeWalt 1/2inch heavy duty impact wrench at $300.00, but now if I buy the hammerdrill/impact kit at HomeDepot for $149 and the bare 18volt heavy duty impact tool for $149, I end up with another great hammerdrill, impact driver and monster impact wrench, two batteries and charger!!! Maybe, thanks Mark.

Comment

You might want to call before running out to your nearest HD. Postings over at the BT3 site are saying that this supposed sale is bogus.
      Last edited by ToUtahNow; 01-11-2010, 03:40 PM. Reason: opps-wrong button
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
        You might want to call before running out to your nearest HD. Postings over at the BT3 site are saying that this supposed sale is bogus.
        My understanding is the sale is suppose to start tomorrow but someone posted earlier they bought the R4511 for $299 today.

Mark

Comment

Okay I just checked with my store and it is a clearance sale so not all stores will have all (or any) items available.

Mark

Comment

I'll be heading out to HD tomorrow for lunch I wonder if these will show up on their website... Honestly I have no idea if this is true or not but if it is I will have the 4pc compact kit in my hands tomorrow

Comment

Checked the two HD stores here in town today and they had already reduced the items they still had in stock, but really didn't have much to pick from. Kinda wanted one of the Dewalt kits, but no go.

Comment

False alarm???

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...d&ddkey=Search

Has anyone verified these prices yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                  False alarm???
                  I don't think so. Many other folks on other forums are stating that they have purchased items on the "reduction sheet" (Ex. Granite TS for $299)

I saw several people chime in on their deals. I'm thinking of taking a ride up there myself...

Comment

Here in Ct it was a false alarm. Just got back from Home Depot and according to the reps, nothing is on clearance! Price on the DeWalt hammerdrill alone was $299 not the $149 for both hammerdrill and impact driver. Good luck to anyone who does get the reductions mentioned.

Comment

It looks like mixed results across the country.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1800969

Mark

Comment

Yes. I stopped in at my local one between jobs and did not see ONE of the listed items.

Thanks.

J.C.

Comment

Just left the HD near me in NC and the last Granite TS was walking out the door as I was walking in. (Good thing I'm happy with mine)
                          The Dewalt kits were $199 down from $499 and $299 down from $647
                          I didn't see any Ridgid stuff. Guy said they sold out.
                          Ryobi kits were on clearance sale too and the Milwaukee Sliding saw was gone!

Comment

I ended up getting two of the $99 DeWalt drill kits to give as gifts, the $79 M12 radio/drill kit for myself as a spare (it was cheaper to buy the kit then to buy two more batteries), and the Ridgid 4 piece kit to try out for around the house.
                            I tried to get the $150 DeWalt hammer drill kit, but after the cashier rang it up and took off the security strap, she noticed the box was open. We looked at the tools, and the impact driver was beat all to hell. The funny thing was, it had the persons name and the electrical outfit he worked for in permanent marker on the bottom of the drill. How they took it back I don't know, but the nerve to try and resell the darn thing. That is why I am very careful about what I buy from Home Depot.

Comment

My dad ended up with the millwaukee 12" sliding miter saw for 299 (I snagged it for him). I had my heart set on getting the compact 4 piece RIDGID set and it was sold out along with all the Dewalt kits.

Employees said it was a feeding frenzy as soon as the doors opened this morning. By lunch not much was left. When I got there to buy the saw there were 2 other guys hot on my heels. I committed to buying it right before they got there

Nice score Nevada... I am jealous of the combo kit.

Comment

Working...
                              X