Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DEWALT DW735 13" Planer @ HD

Nice!!

FYI - as of Wed night there was one left at the New Rochelle store as well.

Bronx and Yonkers also have the clearance price on the jointer too.

Comment

chrisexv6...not any more! picked it up this morning before i saw your post. just cruising threough the tool area and there it was. sitting lonely and forelorn in an overhead. my friend got the same deal i got. BTW, did you see it in the O/H or was the inventory control system correct for a change? and is this thing as good as all the mags say it is?
      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Saw it in overhead.

Funny story.....Ive been trying to get the jointer up in CT for 199, after calling one of the local stores every day for 2 weeks, the guy on the other end (who recognizes me as the "428428 dude") said maybe I should return the jointer to New Rochelle. But then change my mind and buy it right back. Enough said!

Took the 1 hour drive down there, it only took 30 seconds for the return/rebuy, so i wandered around a bit....boy is that a much nicer HD than is up here.

Anyway, saw the DW735 in o/h, thought about buying it but Ive bought and resold enough of them (when they were 137 each). I did get the last Husky 50' air hose reel that was on clearance for 64 bux.

Comment

this is getting scary. i bought the same husky air hose reel at the gun hill rd store that's 5 mins south of the new rochelle store where i got the first planer. $50.17 out the door after a 20% harbor freight coupon and their voluntary 10% price match reduction.

and when i went into the new rochelle store today, i noticed that hose reel, that had been there either thursday or friday, was gone. good thing the other store had about eight of them on hand.

we never got the $137 price in westchester. never understood why not.
          there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
            this is getting scary. i bought the same husky air hose reel at the gun hill rd store that's 5 mins south of the new rochelle store where i got the first planer. $50.17 out the door after a 20% harbor freight coupon and their voluntary 10% price match reduction.

and when i went into the new rochelle store today, i noticed that hose reel, that had been there either thursday or friday, was gone. good thing the other store had about eight of them on hand.

we never got the $137 price in westchester. never understood why not.
            I got all the way home happy about my 199 jointer, then realized I should have brought a Lowes or HF coupon along. Oh well, win some lose some I guess. Sure beats 429!

The reel you saw in New Rochelle may have been the one i left on the shelf....there are actually 2 different Husky 50' hose reels. The lighter duty one is 39.99, thats the one I left on the shelf....its not a bad reel, but the good one has locking positions, etc. Luckily I caught the differences before leaving and got the better (albeit more expensive) reel instead.

Yeah, its kinda freaky deaky do!! Are you stalking me or something?

Comment

Which Jointer is on sale ? Is it the Ridgid model and if so how much is it ? Also, where do you all get the harbor freight coupons ?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Ridgid JP0610, on clearance only in some areas for 199.

I believe the HF coupons are coming from various sources, back of wood workers magazines, I think one person mentioned and automotive mag had it, etc.

Comment

Thanks for the info. My HD still have it at $429

Comment

Working...
                  X