• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEWALT DW735 13" Planer @ HD

Dewalt DW735 13" Planer at HD $649 dropped down to $279

Get them fast and best of luck.

Re: DEWALT DW735 13" Planer @ HD

called and got one with the card. pick it up after work. 298.53 with tax.. been wanting a planer for a while..was holding out for a reconditioned 734 but this is cheaper than that... very happy. the guy at homedepot asked how i found out so quick.. he was very surprised...

that particular store had several.. i'm thinking they are getting rid of mdse that isn't selling to increase their balance sheet cash.. the 734 is listed on their website.. the 734 is much cheaper so they sell more of it?
    Last edited by last12know; 01-29-2010, 06:20 PM.

Comment

There have been threads in the past about this. It appears to be sort of a regional closeout thing and not all HD's have this price.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

i was at the same store tuesday and it wasn't on clearance then... althought they had the 4511 tablesaw price out a couple of weeks ago it was gone on tuesday... they hadn't had any of those in since decemeber.

Comment

it's official.. went and picked up the dw735.. when i'd called the guy said they had several.. then when i picked it up three hours later...none but the one with my name on it. i asked how long they'd been on sale and how many they'd had... unsure of number and the guy working was different than the guy i'd talked to on the phone and he didn't know they had been put on sale.. the display where they were had the price sticker removed so i think that's it for that store...

Comment

Mohegan Lake, NY had it on clearance.

Comment

My local store is not even listing it any more. Last I was there they were still marked at $599. I remembe rthinking that the last Woodcraft circular I get had them listed at $649.00 and I thought are they for real, don't they look at the competition? Lowes was the same price as HD last week.

I have had a DW-735 for a number of years not and it is great. I am tempeted to grab another at that price and just hang on to it.
              ---------------
              Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
              ---------------
              “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
              ---------
              "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
              ---------
              sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Well I have been to five different Home Depots today and absolutely no luck finding the DW735. I have found numerous DW734's. Can someone please post the sku number for the DW735 so I can call around. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by THRASH View Post
                  Well I have been to five different Home Depots today and absolutely no luck finding the DW735. I have found numerous DW734's. Can someone please post the sku number for the DW735 so I can call around. Thank you!
                  HD store sku is 218-951

Comment

Thanks for the sku and quick response. I appreciate it.

Comment

Thrash,

I have been to all of the HD's around here and I can't find one. If you find two let me know, or just go ahead and get me one. I will drive to Atlanta for it.

Kevin

Comment

I have checked all over Florida and can't find it. HD customer service at the store said they are showing it is a discontinued item. If anyone finds them, please post. Thanks.

Comment

KevDog,

If I find two I will get them both and let you know and we can meet up no prob. It's not looking good though. Looks like our region has removed the sku already from the system. I am still trying though.

P.S. 50share if I was to run across three I will PM you as well

Comment

Thrash,

Thanks, I will in turn do the same for you if I find one.

Kevin

Comment

got mine today. just happened to stop at a HD in, of all places, the bronx in NYC. strolled through the tool area and there it was. new, in the box, factory sealed and never been touched. here is the pic and the receipt:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...76636993xAzXIn

the store honored a harbor freight 20% off coupon and then deducted another 10% as a "price match" guaranty. i have no idea what led them to do that but they did. out the door, tax and all, at just under $219 ($279 less 20% less additional 10% +8.375% sales tax = $218).
                              Last edited by FINER9998; 02-06-2010, 12:07 AM.
                              there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Working...
                              X