X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waste King L-8000 Legend $95.10

at amazon Waste King L-8000 Legend Series 1 HP Continuous Feed Operation Waste Disposer $95.10 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B000DZGN7Q

Re: Waste King L-8000 Legend $95.10

Most professional plumbers would not consider selling a Waste King to their customer. The Waste King of today is no where near what they use to be.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ipklove View Post
      at amazon Waste King L-8000 Legend Series 1 HP Continuous Feed Operation Waste Disposer $95.10 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B000DZGN7Q

If you only knew how many of these units I've removed from customer's homes that were upset of the reliability.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I wonder how long it will take the Amazon plumber to show up for a service call on that baby.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

IS this guy a SPAMMER that hasn't been banned or missed?

Look -

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sea...archid=2779912

Everyone of his posts is a Amazon Affiliate link,

Wasssssup with that>?

Comment

I'm not sure what the complaint is. If these previous responders are credible, then the manufacturer is going out of business. The unit is being sold with a lifetime, in-home replacement warranty, so the manufacturer seems pretty confident in the reliability of the product. Granted it is only for the original purchaser, but that is roughly the same as offering an eight year in-home warranty based on turnover of real estate.

As for the cute question about Amazon's plumbers, a rational person would have to assume that Waste King is using a network of repair personnel to fulfill the lifetime in-home warranty. I have to wonder if the responders issuing disparaging pronouncements about the product have a financial interest in this particular product being eliminated from the marketplace. Could it be that if every household in America switched to this unit that the responders would have nothing to sell and nothing to service?

Comment

Thank you for your quick response to my posting of 17 months ago. (Another cute response) Let me assure you that I have no financial interest in Waste King being eliminated from the market place nor am I seeking that. What I did have at one time was actually the opposite. In my Plumbing Wholesaler days, our company at one time sold both the Waste King and the Insinkerator lines of garbage disposals. I can't speak for the consumer but I think that I can speak for our customers, Plumbing Contractors, and they hated the Waste King line and our sales volume reflected that. My best guesstimate would be that when we had both the Insinkerator and Waste King we would easily sell 1000 or more Insinkerators for every 1 Waste King.

I am a little curious that you first posting is in response to a thread that is almost a year and a half old. Could it be that its you that have some sort of financial interest in the success of Waste King?
              Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
              X