Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryobi Tek4 5 piece pack for $50 with free shipping.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryobi Tek4 5 piece pack for $50 with free shipping.

Home Depot online has the 5 piece pack, Noise suppressing headphones, flashlight, screwdriver, shears and two batteries for $50 w/free shipping. I paid more than that for the headphones alone last year and feel they are worth it.

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...de=cii_5784816

If that link doesn't work try going to techbargains.com and searching for Ryobi.

The Tek4 stuff is nice for light duty jobs. The only negative is the included charger takes an insane 5 hours to charge the batteries. Ryobi does sell a faster charger but I don't use the tools for heavy duty stuff anyway so I don't worry about it (the headphones last forever.)

Re: Ryobi Tek4 5 piece pack for $50 with free shipping.

I kind of felt that the headphones were no better than a regular pair of earmuffs (at least without an input source). They seemed to amplify instead of quiet down my snow blower.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
      I kind of felt that the headphones were no better than a regular pair of earmuffs (at least without an input source). They seemed to amplify instead of quiet down my snow blower.
      Hmmm...mine work well. I've used them for power tools and shooting. Haven't tried them with the mower or snow blower yet...but my Honda snow blower isn't very loud and I'm always wearing something over my ears when running it. There is no amp for the line in (for Ipod) and it is a bit quiet...but other than that, I'm very happy with them. I often turn the headphones off when working...just have them on when communicating (when directly working with someone for example)...which might be why I'm still on the original battery charge.
      Last edited by Disaster; 02-11-2010, 05:09 PM.

Comment

I also bought the kit for fun. The ear muffs are nice. They should work well for the shooting range.

The rest of the kit is sort of what you would expect as far as quality. The light is pretty nice. Driver will be strictly my wife's tool. The shears are actually sort of neat. They cut through stuff pretty nicely. I thought they would be the throw away piece of the kit but I actually like them better than the driver.

Josh

Comment

i bought 2 sets

lite is very good, but wish it had a different switch.

the ear muffs will never see snow but will encounter 2 stroke cut off saws

the battery eliminator works great for my gps and a cell phone.

haven't tried the shears or driver.

i also own the camera. works pretty nice and takes a good video.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Anyway thank you for sharing us about the link. Actually they have a good offer. Are they also shipping outside US?

Comment

Working...
            X