Whats it worth? please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats it worth? please

High new to the forum, a friend died I have to sell his tools for his kids, he has a bunch of Ridgid pipe wrenches. All different sizes I am trying to find out how much to chrge for these ,He has 2 36inch iron wrenches they are like 150 new , should I ask half price or 25% of new? I will try first at a yard sale then Craigs list. Also he has a wrench looks like any other but has no teeth on it whats it used for ? Thanks if you can help me.

Re: Whats it worth? please

Depends on condition. If good, try 1/3 of list price.
    Wrench without teeth on jaws could be spud wrench.
    Used when you don't want to mar the finish, such as
    chrome plated nuts.
    Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Thank you for your help, Since I an new here I would like to ask a question without getting my head bit off. I was shopping in HD and a employee told me that HD is the owner of the Ridgid Company I do not believe everything I hear but since I am here Thought I would ask, Also dispel any rumors that Ridgid is now made overseas?

Comment

Originally posted by mikelovescathy View Post
        Thank you for your help, Since I an new here I would like to ask a question without getting my head bit off. I was shopping in HD and a employee told me that HD is the owner of the Ridgid Company I do not believe everything I hear but since I am here Thought I would ask, Also dispel any rumors that Ridgid is now made overseas?
        Ridgid is owned by Emerson Electric, not Home Depot. Some tools are made overseas (e.g., the woodworking tools which are made by TTI not Ridgid, but are Ridgid branded); or the Micro SeeSnake.

The pipe wrenches are made in Elyria, Ohio.

Comment

Working...
        X