24" Ridgid Pipe Wrenches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24" Ridgid Pipe Wrenches

I have two 24" Ridgid pipe wrenches I bought for my gas line project which I want to sell off. They are about a month old and were just used once to remove a 1" 90 deg elbow and install a 1" tee. I realized that the chance of me using them again is pretty remote so I want to get rid of them.

Probably not worth shipping but anyone local to me if interested can contact me. Looking for around $40 or so for each.

Re: 24" Ridgid Pipe Wrenches

Had you been in Los Angeles, I would have taken these for sure, but like you said, shipping will be pricey.
    Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Originally posted by idlplumb View Post
      Had you been in Los Angeles, I would have taken these for sure, but like you said, shipping will be pricey.
      USPS parcel post = ~$13.00 between San Diego and LA for a 21#
      package.
      "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

24'' for 1'' pipe

i'll swap you for a 12'' and 14'' that will serve you much better

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

talk about over kill

Comment

Maybe I'm just weak . Could not get the original fittings to come out with the 18". Actually I have a set of pipe wrenches upto the 24" but I don't see much use for the 24" going forward.

Unfortunately the shipping cost will make it less attractive to anyone interested - although based on what Bob posted it will still be cheaper than buying them new. But if anyone from LA (seems like there is a lot of people on here from the LA area) is down here for any reason you can pick them up .

Comment

Overkill for sure, if you already had an 18 why did you get 2 24s? Or why didnt you put a cheeter pipe on the handle of the 18?

Anywho, I have a 48 if anyone ever wanted a boat ancor.

Comment

Do you mean they are still making steel wrenches. I haven't used anything but the aluminum wrenches for over 30 years.

However I do have a steel 48" er that I would love to part with.
                Frequently asked questions about pumps and tanks.

Comment

Working...
                X