24" Ridgid Pipe Wrenches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24" Ridgid Pipe Wrenches

I have two 24" Ridgid pipe wrenches I bought for my gas line project which I want to sell off. They are about a month old and were just used once to remove a 1" 90 deg elbow and install a 1" tee. I realized that the chance of me using them again is pretty remote so I want to get rid of them.

Probably not worth shipping but anyone local to me if interested can contact me. Looking for around $40 or so for each.

Re: 24" Ridgid Pipe Wrenches

Had you been in Los Angeles, I would have taken these for sure, but like you said, shipping will be pricey.
    Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Originally posted by idlplumb View Post
      Had you been in Los Angeles, I would have taken these for sure, but like you said, shipping will be pricey.
      USPS parcel post = ~$13.00 between San Diego and LA for a 21#
      package.
      "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
      John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

24'' for 1'' pipe

i'll swap you for a 12'' and 14'' that will serve you much better

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

talk about over kill

Comment

Maybe I'm just weak . Could not get the original fittings to come out with the 18". Actually I have a set of pipe wrenches upto the 24" but I don't see much use for the 24" going forward.

Unfortunately the shipping cost will make it less attractive to anyone interested - although based on what Bob posted it will still be cheaper than buying them new. But if anyone from LA (seems like there is a lot of people on here from the LA area) is down here for any reason you can pick them up .

Comment

Overkill for sure, if you already had an 18 why did you get 2 24s? Or why didnt you put a cheeter pipe on the handle of the 18?

Anywho, I have a 48 if anyone ever wanted a boat ancor.

Comment

Do you mean they are still making steel wrenches. I haven't used anything but the aluminum wrenches for over 30 years.

However I do have a steel 48" er that I would love to part with.
                Frequently asked questions about pumps and tanks.

Comment

Working...
                X