Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asleep At The Wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Asleep At The Wheel

    This being the RIDGID Forum one would think that this deal would be all over the place here but alas, I found this on another website.

    20% Off Any RIDGID Power Tool
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

  • #2
    Re: Asleep At The Wheel

    I got the form in an email from Ridgid earlier today. Trying to decide what to use it on.
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Asleep At The Wheel

      perfect timing ....I just bought the Job Max kit last week

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Asleep At The Wheel

        More importantly does anyone have any clarification on the fine print?

        What is a "power tool" in context of this sale?

        What are "other offers"? If I use a Lowes 10% off coupon in store, will they refuse the rebate on top of that?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Asleep At The Wheel

          Originally posted by DSurette View Post
          I got the form in an email from Ridgid earlier today. Trying to decide what to use it on.
          In my best Pancho Villa voice..............I didn't get no stinkin email!

          Being a card carrying member of the LLSA Club I feel kinda slighted.
          I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Asleep At The Wheel

            Originally posted by chrisexv6 View Post
            More importantly does anyone have any clarification on the fine print?

            What is a "power tool" in context of this sale?

            What are "other offers"? If I use a Lowes 10% off coupon in store, will they refuse the rebate on top of that?
            Just a WAG but in this case it would seem logical, to me anyways, that any tool that carries the RIDGID name on it, has a cord or a battery and, most importantly, is sold at Home Depot would be considered a power tool for this promotion.

            The "other offers" most likely refers to any other current promotion offered by TTI/OWT or RIDGID. If Home Depot will give you a discount, for whatever reason, on your purchase I don't think that should affect the rebate. Of course, the rebate will be based on your final purchase price after any discount is applied.
            I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Asleep At The Wheel

              Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
              perfect timing ....I just bought the Job Max kit last week

              RTFP, it says Sep 1 thru 30th, 2010. Last week might not qualify. Take it back and buy again with a good date.
              "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

              https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

              ----

              Time, cost, or quality; pick any two but you can't have all three.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Asleep At The Wheel

                Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
                In my best Pancho Villa voice..............I didn't get no stinkin email!

                Being a card carrying member of the LLSA Club I feel kinda slighted.
                Same here. Apparently all LLSA Club members are not treated equally.

                Might need to start a class action over this. I think not. Only the lawyers would benefit from that.


                I can see the late night TV commercials now...


                [sleazy lawyer type in close up head shot shouting into mic]

                Do YOU belong to the Ridgid LLSA Club?
                Did YOU receive an email with a 20% discount coupon in your email?
                If not call our 800 number NOW!

                [800 number flashes on screen in huge font]

                So you don't forget call before midnight tonight!

                you know how the rest goes.
                "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

                https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

                ----

                Time, cost, or quality; pick any two but you can't have all three.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Asleep At The Wheel

                  Does Ridgid have a valid email address for those of you that didn't get the notification?
                  When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Asleep At The Wheel

                    Originally posted by DSurette View Post
                    Does Ridgid have a valid email address for those of you that didn't get the notification?
                    Yup, they sure do. I get plenty of emails about their plumbing products. Now that I think about it though, I don't recall ever getting any emails about non-plumbing power tools.
                    I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Asleep At The Wheel

                      so tile saw and power washer count?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Asleep At The Wheel

                        I think Ray Benson is way underrated.

                        J.C.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Asleep At The Wheel

                          Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                          I think Ray Benson is way underrated.

                          J.C.
                          was just going to post that I thought Ray has an amazing voice.

                          Great smartazzes think alike!
                          Steve
                          www.MorrisGarage.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Asleep At The Wheel

                            Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
                            Yup, they sure do. I get plenty of emails about their plumbing products. Now that I think about it though, I don't recall ever getting any emails about non-plumbing power tools.
                            Well in case you are curious this is what one looks like

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	LSA_EBlast_02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	622942

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Asleep At The Wheel

                              and

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	LSA_EBlast_03.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	622943

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X