X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Coupons?

Anyone know of any coupon/rebate like the 20% off one that expired sept 30th?

For some reason Ridgid doesn't email me any deals even though i have registered my table saw with them.

I am in need of a jointer. I figure if i could get 20% off i could convince myself to buy one Otherwise ill prolly make a table saw jig.

Re: Any Coupons?

Those types of deals, like the Sept. promotion, are few and far between. Check out HD the day after Thanksgiving for the next go around of deals.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

We sell through distribution so we cant send out coupons. HD and a handful of our other distributors are the ones that would have to run the coupons.

Josh

Comment

Try using a 20% coupon from Harbor Freight. All of the Home Depots around here honor them.

Kevin

Comment

That really works? I never thought to do that but def worth a try...do you show the coupon to the cashier or do you have to get a manager?

Comment

Originally posted by Kev Dog View Post
            Try using a 20% coupon from Harbor Freight. All of the Home Depots around here honor them.

Kevin
            Kevin, you earn a big YOU SUCK for that. The HD's around here won't do that, even the one that is right across the street from a Harbor Freight. They will honor Lowes 10% coupons though.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

and, if you are really fortunate, you find a HD like one near me that not only honors HF coupons (20%), they also take another "match the competition" 10% off. so they take ~ $28 off every $100. just got a ridgid router combo kit (regularly $199) for $143.28, plus tax. always try it. the worst they can say is no. when i got a no from one store that had something i wanted, a call to HD corp cust. servc. got them to contact the ASM on duty and they authorized him honor the coupon. good luck.
              there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Awe Dave, go easy on the coupon envy.....

It does make things nice when you go in and but a drill press marked $149 through in a 20% coupon and then use a HD gift card that you got in the mail as a rebate. I walked out of there with a drill press and $28 dollars out of my pocket.

Kevin

By the way, up until last Friday, the nearest Harbor Freight was 50 miles away. Now, there is one across the street from Home Depot. Maybe the will start doing the competitor 10% that Finer9998 described.

Comment

Well non of the HD near me seem to have the jointer and i notice on the website it says online only now. I could have sworn last week it said instore as well.

Man, i wish i could have bought it in sept with the 20% off. Looks like Harbor Freight with their 20% off coupon will get my business. cant beat just over $200 for a jointer. While prolly not as good, it looked decent, and has decent reviews. I dont mind spending a bit more on the Ridgid, but im not going to pay full price at $429.

Comment

Working...
                  X