Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid drill press and band saw prices @ Bronx, NY HD

here are today's prices of the captioned items:
    Attached Files
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Re: ridgid drill press and band saw prices @ Bronx, NY HD

both $269 in col oh

Comment

Still pretty high compared to when they were clearancing them out at $150. I musta bought and sold 10 of each for what your paying and made a nice little profit thanks to the Depot

Comment

ive made thousands of dollars on depot clearance dewalt and ridgid stuff.

Comment

Me too,The most recent was the Worksharp 3000 deal, but the best was the DW735, I bought and resold 7 of them after the initial price of $137. But these saws above were not too bad of a profit maker after the 20% off HF coupon they were about $130 with tax and resold for twice that . But my best deals were the Delta Bandsaws and DP's at Lowes,those were killer profit deals there. Right now workin on the PC and Ridgid router displays at 1/2 off the already marked down prices. Sweet, I got 3 of the PC for $160 w/tax and 4 of the Ridgids for $250 w/tax. Those should go quick as they are great routers. Toolie just needs to figure out that those deals are kinda lame and he should holdout for a while till they come down or look up some old receipts to scan off bt3central when they were posted there and get a pm.

Comment

FTR, i'm not looking for a band saw or a drill press as i already have both. just passing along price info for any interested parties.

ralphyboy...would you care to share your strategy and/or technique for getting the router combo kit, which is presently being clearanced for $129 in my area, for 1/2 of that price ("Sweet, I got 3 of the PC for $160 w/tax and 4 of the Ridgids for $250 w/tax.")? always interested in new and exciting ways to save money and profit from HD clearances.

Comment

They were displays and we all know how HD is with keepin parts for them around. You just haggle with a manager about the lack of tools and a case and voila, New tool 1/2 price. Collets and wrenches I have more than enough of, but new routers,Never have enough of them.
              Attached Files

Comment

if i understand you correctly, you scored 3 PC routers and 4 ridgid router combo kits, all of which were displays?

Comment

Yup,whats so confusin bout that. We must have a HD every 2 miles down here it seems . So taking advantage of the system is easy. Get one, get other store to pm, easy-peasy. But no I,m not gonna post every single receipt here just to satisfy someones curiousity. GOYA and do the legwork

Comment

i don't believe i ever requested any copies of any receipts. i know about getting displays at reduced prices. got a PC laminate trimmer complete on clearance for $35, 3 herc-u-lifts for $10 each and 2 14.4 volt impact drivers, one for $5 and one for $.01, to name just a few. i was more interested in the re-selling.

i was wondering how it was possible to re-sell display units (purchased for 1/2 clearance), which are usually incomplete in some way, for twice what they cost (or back to the original clearance price). i'd never pay an individual seller what amounts to the store clearance price for an incomplete unit, but i guess part of the game is finding the right buyer. good luck with your future tool dealing.

Comment

Whatever,One things for sure ain't nobody up there where you live buyin nuttin but snowshovels.

Comment

Clearance sale reached the west coast, Washington anyway. The DP was $269 a weekago, and tonight is $254. The BS was $276 last I saw.
                        I am thinking about the DP, maybe holding out for the $239 price seen in NY. I asked about the 20% HF coupon, I wasn't very popular....

Comment

for those who are interested, this is today's price for the BS @ one of my local HDs. this is the same store noted in the opening post:
                          Attached Files

Comment

PRICE UPDATE: the bandsaw is down to $92.03 and the drill press is down to $74.03 in westchester county, NY.

Comment

I picked up the band saw for 129. Missed out on the drill press. The drill press was marked down to 179.06 at most stores in my area, then suddenly the price jumped back up to 299. One store even went up to 369. If you happen to see the 14 in drill press marked down again in your area please give me a heads up.
                              Thanks again! JB

Comment

Working...
                              X