i have asked before and i will ask again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have asked before and i will ask again

i really would like to see and these 3 air tools with the ridgid name on them

1. 1/2" impact gun.

2. 3/8" impact gun.

3. 3/8 air ratchet.

i have used these tools in the trades and of course in my shop working on my "toys"

so please i beg of you ridgid gods please please please please please please please.
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: i have asked before and i will ask again

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
    i really would like to see and these 3 air tools with the ridgid name on them

1. 1/2" impact gun.

2. 3/8" impact gun.

3. 3/8 air ratchet.

i have used these tools in the trades and of course in my shop working on my "toys"

so please i beg of you ridgid gods please please please please please please please.
    So get some stickers. LOL

Comment

Really...I would prefer them to say snap on
      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I have two SnapOn 1/2 impacts. I've used a lot of Chicago Pneumatic, and one or two Ingersol Rand. The CPs used to be really good and durable. Not impressed for the past 15 years. I-R really run well. But the SnapOns are absolute ANIMALS. Like all SnapOn, they aren't shy about the price.

Comment

I got a nice deal on e-bay on a brand new Mac 3/8" air ratchet.

Comment

Some of the current Craftsman line are made by CP or IR. If you hold them up side by side
            they are idenical except for the branding. Specs read the same but as to the quality of the
            internal parts like seals and vanes and bearing can't tell without a tear down.
            "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

Working...
            X