Not On Sale But Still A Smart Buy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not On Sale But Still A Smart Buy

Some time ago when Lee Valley was offering one of their free shipping deals I addedd a package of nozzle caps to my cart. I wasn't sure if they were a gimmick or not but being Lee Valley I just assumed they would work. Well work they did. Sometime around the end of last year I had a honey do job that required I only use a partial tube of caulk. I capped the tube with one of the nozzle caps and put it away. Recently, almost 7 months later, I needed a little caulk for another honey do job and grabbed that tube of caulk. I really thought that the caulk in the nozzle at least would be hard but no, it was as soft and ready to use as the day I opened the tube up.

I know that it's not a real big deal that these little do dads actually worked but it's kind of nice to every now and then to come across a product that actually does what they claim it will do. It doesn't hurt either that it didn't break the bank to buy them in the first place. They probably are available locally for some but I've never seen them but then I've never looked for them either.

Last edited by BadgerDave; 07-19-2011, 03:33 PM.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Re: Not On Sale But Still A Smart Buy

Never seen anything like that before.

Comment

electrical wire nuts work too

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I used to use elec. wire nuts but the "socks" do a better job of keeping the air out of the tube.
        ================================================== ====
        All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Looks like the little condoms I roll over the muzzle of my black powder rifle if it looks like rain
          ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
          X