Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tri Stand Chain Vise 1/8" to 6"

Amazon.com: Tripod Pipe Stand Chain Vise 1/8"-6": Home Improvement

Best deal I've found on a tri stand chain vise.
    Best part is when purchased through Amazon it's guaranteed or your money back.
    Seller is also providing a one-year warranty.
    Attached Files

Re: Tri Stand Chain Vise 1/8" to 6"

Beware of the cheap chinese knock offs. You can find them all day long on ebay.They use terms like fits Ridgid.Buyer beware...
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

or is it more likely that you're the seller on amazon

with only 3 post all talking about knock off tools from china, i have my suspicions on where this is going.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Poundcake View Post
        Amazon.com: Tripod Pipe Stand Chain Vise 1/8"-6": Home Improvement

Best deal I've found on a tri stand chain vise.
        Best part is when purchased through Amazon it's guaranteed or your money back.
        Seller is also providing a one-year warranty.
        It appears to be another of many Ridgid knock-off tools that are total JUNK. Who is PT and where do you go for repair parts? As for the Amazon return policy, this is a third-party seller with zero-feedback. You'd be better off sending the money to me and I will take my wife out to dinner. That will make my wife happy and your friends won't think you're a dope for buying that JUNK.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

@Plumber Rick Re: 3 posts.
          Actually 2 of 3 are about Chinese tools. One of them is on minisplit systems. Perhaps you'd like to throw out the name of a good american made mini split system for us Rick?

Comment

Actually 2 of 3 are about Chinese tools. One of them is on minisplit systems. Perhaps you'd like to throw out the name of a good american made mini split system for us Rick?
            I just noticed you are in Vacaville as is the seller from Amazon. This isn't Jared Murray by chance is it? Or do you by chance work for either Monarch Mechanical or Argco?

Mark

Comment

if you've been on the forum any time, you would realize i don't talk about subjects i'm not a pro in. hvac is not my field.

but 1 thing you have no idea about is, i'm probably the only one on this forum that actually owns the vise you're promoting.

seeing you're only 27, it was probably your parents that sold it to me at a trade show several years ago when it was time to clean up along with a 18'' aluminum pipe wrench. i guess you guys didn't want to take it home and the $100.00 paid for your gas home.

so you see, i'm smarter than you thought

as far as the vise and wrench, they're knock offs of the ridgid. i believe they even said they use the same replacement parts. they have never left my shop.

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Why buy thing that fit ridgid parts, that's basically saying don't worry when it breaks and were no longer in busisness, and your tired of paying a hundred bucks for the fifth time. And you finally give up on Chinese garbage you can replace it with a real ridgid part " like you wish you did in the first place"
                Just ?* 24 year olds perception

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  if you've been on the forum any time, you would realize i don't talk about subjects i'm not a pro in. hvac is not my field.

but 1 thing you have no idea about is, i'm probably the only one on this forum that actually owns the vise you're promoting.

seeing you're only 27, it was probably your parents that sold it to me at a trade show several years ago when it was time to clean up along with a 18'' aluminum pipe wrench. i guess you guys didn't want to take it home and the $100.00 paid for your gas home.

so you see, i'm smarter than you thought

as far as the vise and wrench, they're knock offs of the ridgid. i believe they even said they use the same replacement parts. they have never left my shop.

rick.
                  So you actually bought one? LOL Thats too funny.

Comment

probably 5-7 years ago for $100 with the vise and wrench at the trade show. it's never been out of the shop.

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
                      So you actually bought one? LOL Thats too funny.
                      Rick's tool hoarding has more to do with his illness than his need for the tool.

Mark

Comment

are you calling me a tool hore

i'll remember that next time you need to borrow a 4' ratcheting flange wrench

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                        X