X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid 10" and 12" TS blades reduced at HD

over the past week, i've seen those fancy ridgid TS blades reduced 20% at my local HD (westchester cty, ny). what i don't see are any ridgid replacements. clearance time?
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Re: ridgid 10" and 12" TS blades reduced at HD

Wasn't it pretty much common knowledge that those RIDGID badged blades were identical to some of the Freud blades that were less expensive to buy? If they really were, then why would anybody buy the RIDGID in the first place? Clearance time sounds about right to me.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I'm not sure they're identical. I have one of the Freud Diablos, and it's not a bad blade at all. MUCH better than the stock RIDGID. I have a silver Freud blade for my RAS, and it's probably better than the Diablo. However, the RIDGID titaniums, I have 3 of them for the TS, and a 12" for my miter saw. They're excellent blades. Particularly the 90 tooth 12" in the miter saw.

Comment

I liked those blades a lot. Sadly, they are leaving the line. They had a good run. Grab them while you can if you get a good deal.

Comment

Working...
        X