X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impulse Buy...

Went to HD to get some 6 Mil Roll Plastic. Hammer sale got me for an impulse buy. Rare.

Stanley
    1-16 oz. Straight Claw, Fiberglass, Rubber Grip, Flat face
    1-20 oz. Straight Claw, Fiberglass, Rubber Grip, Flat face

Both for $9.88+tax. (Or $4.94+tax each as another way to say it. Have to buy both though.)

Thought I'd mention it if others needed them. Might be in your area as well. Seemed a decent deal.

J.C.

Re: Impulse Buy...

P.S. I can't find it online either. But I do have them right here. Could vary from place to place.

J.C.

Comment

They put slow moving tools, or tools they are replacing on clearance. I just bought mt Ryobi inspection scope and extra charger for $80 on clearance
      We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Originally posted by masterbeavis View Post
        They put slow moving tools, or tools they are replacing on clearance. I just bought mt Ryobi inspection scope and extra charger for $80 on clearance
        True. I know right where the clearance section is and check it. These were not on clearance at all. One of those cardboard bin displays they can move around. Often on the end of an aisle or angled in one of the aisles.

Checked Amazon for the same models printed on the hammers' heads. One is a Stanley 51-625 and the other a Stanley 51-627. About $26.00 for both there.

J.C.

Comment

I had some impulse clearance buys yesterday as well, got a 18v Ridgid cordless collated drill (just the drill) for 20 bucks, 18v Ridgid compact drill R86006 for 40 bucks (drill only) and a Propack Shop vac for 30 bucks. They had the 1/4" sheet sander and orbital as well but wouldn't sell them yet as they were fighting with the TTI rep about replacing the cords (they were cut off). If I could have gotten them for a few bucks each I would have taken them as well.

Comment

how do you think i ended up with 7 ridgid gas wheelbarrow air compressors

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              how do you think i ended up with 7 ridgid

rick.

So how did reselling them work out for you. I'd threaten to tell Joey unless you gave me one but then I would have two gas wheelbarrow air compressors I don't use. Then again, Joey is a member on this forum so it is only a matter of time.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                how do you think i ended up with 7 ridgid gas wheelbarrow air compressors

rick.
                Mine was an impulse, yours is a disease. I didn't buy all of the hammers.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  So how did reselling them work out for you. I'd threaten to tell Joey unless you gave me one but then I would have two gas wheelbarrow air compressors I don't use. Then again, Joey is a member on this forum so it is only a matter of time.

Mark
                  I've known about them for a while, just waiting for the right opportunity. I'm not as dumb as he wants me to be. I have to throw him a bone once in a while and let him think I am!
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                  X