X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible ProPress for sale

I just ordered a new ProPress tool and will be selling this kit when my new kit arrives later this week.
    This is a Rothenberger with jaws for 1/2", 3/4", and 1".
    Kit comes with tool, charger, two batteries that hold a 100% charge. Comes with the 1/2, 3/4, and 1" jaws that are used in perfect condition. Also throwing in a 1/2" and a 3/4" set of jaws that are brand new still in packages.

Listed on ebay

Last edited by ironranger; 09-14-2011, 10:25 PM.

Re: Possible ProPress for sale

you really should hold onto it. the 1 time the larger machine won't fit or breaks down, you'll be kicking yourself.

don't know if you need 10 of them, but at least 2.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Don't sell it to any " hacks " in the kootenays I still want to be the first one I know with one unfortunatly I can't afford it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by seanny deep View Post
        Don't sell it to any " hacks " in the kootenays I still want to be the first one I know with one unfortunatly I can't afford it right now.

You know how I am Seanny, I'm going to check for State id's and plumbing license's first!

Comment

That offer sure is tempting.

Comment

I expect to get my new kit on Thursday and if everything checks out ok I will sell this kit and post it on ebay on Friday night or Saturday. I don't need two of the same tool because the new tool if very similar to this one and will work just the same in tight spots. That's why I went with the Rothenberger, it gets in tight spots and the only reason I bought the new one is because I want to do bigger pipe. A thousand dollars for what I'm selling is a killer deal especially with the extra jaws, if anyone is interested let me know before I put it up for sell. I can take a credit card over the phone if that works for you and ship it out the same day priority mail, you'll get it within three days I believe.

Comment

For someone that uses his propress a lot, you sure do take care of your tools.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
                For someone that uses his propress a lot, you sure do take care of your tools.
                I used it today and I have a job tomorrow that I'll be using it on for a few joints. I guess I'll have to clean it up again before it gets listed. I keep the tool in it's case at all times when not used. It's not rolling around the floor of the van.

Comment

GREAT DEAL .... The tool will show up tonight just after 9:30 Central time. I lowered the price for a quick sale. Thanks for looking.

Comment

I might bite...how low?

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                      I might bite...how low?
                      PROPRESS ROTHENBERGER Pro Press 1500 | eBay

Comment

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
                        Ironranger, I'll buy it.
                        Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

ebay auction for this kit ends tonight. Thank you to everyone that showed an interest.

PROPRESS ROTHENBERGER Pro Press 1500 | eBay

Comment

Don't worry. I think you'll get a fair price even though the construction market is down. Ebay watchers are vultures that will just never change. When something is up for auction they wait, wait, wait, then try to steal something. Doesn't happen most of the time.

They forget everyone else is trying to steal it too.

J.C.

Comment

Was never worried about anything, sold it for a good price. Someone got a really great propress for a great price. ;-) They will be very happy with it, as I was. Congrats, you won't be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X