Flea Market Find

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flea Market Find

Picked up a RIDGID #450 Tri-stand vise in very good condition for $40 today. Couldn't pass it up at that price.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Re: Flea Market Find

Nice grab..Thats where I got mine about 25 years ago. And still works like a champ cause I'm the only one that uses it. It 's funny if I had employees they would tear the shi* outta my tools. I have tools I bought at flea markets when I was starting out in the trade to this day in my tool tray.Trust me I know every tool in there and will not leave a job till everyone is accounted for.. Now don't get me wrong I have lost a tool here and there but I usually only loose a tool if I am working with someone else..Go figure right ..Anyhow I hope you get a lot of good use outta of your new find..
    Last edited by OLD1; 11-17-2011, 10:39 PM.
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
    X