has anyone purchased from this site? ereplacementparts.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone purchased from this site? ereplacementparts.com

eReplacementParts.com they have a great price on 18 volt batteries.
    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 12-27-2011, 07:27 PM.

Re: has anyone purchased from this site? ereplacementparts.com

Not batteries. Tool repair parts. They usually have the part I need.

Comment

I have dealt with E-replacement parts for many years.
      I am very satisfied with their parts, availability, price and shipping.

You may want to look at E-bay as the prices for new batteries are quite good
      but you must be careful!

New batteries sold individually will only qualify for the standard Ridgid 3 year
      warranty.

Cactus Man

Comment

i have but for parts only
        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Plus one on the above comments... They are a great source for parts, their website is top notch.

Comment

yes, I have 3 to 4 times now. recommended by me and never a problem.....these guy are also local for me so I just go to there B/M store.

hope it helps.

Comment

Your local repair center can get new batteries in all flavors, 12, 14.4 and 18V NICD, and LI-ion for waaay less than what Home Depot sells/used to sell them for. I do not have the pricing in my head anymore, but I do recall a 3.0 LI-ion being around $70 instead of $99 on the shelf.. Beware on eBay batteries, a new battery might have been sitting on a shelf for a year or more. A Li-ion battery will self discharge and be a brick by then.. You can still warranty it under the 3 year guarantee but who wants to buy a battery that's already burned up a year or more of its warranty sitting on somebody's shelf..
              We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

There battery prices are STUPID out of line! R84008 18V 3.0AH battery packs for $147. Home Depot has always sold them for $99 and in fact are still on shelves as we speak.

If you need brand new batteries and do not want to deal with eBay, here is the price list of batteries that are available NEW from Ridgid thru their repair shops. All pricing is Max HC unless otherwise noted.

12V=$45
                14.4=$49
                18V NICD $56(std) $66 MaxHC
                18V X3 1.5=$84 3.0=110 (not worth the effort, HD sells for $69/99 respectively) Prices were ALOT cheaper a few months ago on these batteries.
                18V X4 unknown, he did not have pricing. Still cheaper on eBay or Home Depot for that matter.
                24V=$129
                We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Yes I get all my parts there, they have everything and are very good people!
                  I have done so much with so little for so long, I can do almost anything with nothing now!!!!!!!

Comment

I guess that I am the exception to the answers above. I have one order from them. The order is closing in on 3 weeks old - still on 'waiting on manufacturer'. This tells me that they don't stock all that they claim to sell, and their pipeline is not the world's best.

I am not sure that I would recommend anyone buy from them, but from the comments above - I may be the exception...

Comment

Since I posted a negative feedback, I feel that I should now update my post... My order was just received. It took a while for them to obtain at least one part, but they came through. I got an e-mail of shipment, and the package arrived 2 days later...

So - while they don't stock all the items that they show, they do come through - and at a reasonable price.

Comment

Working...
                      X