X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porter cable nail guns

Got two porter cable brad/pin nailer combos for $36 total each, and an angled finish nailer for $63. Both toals after tax! Love a good deal!

Re: Porter cable nail guns

sounds like you got a great deal, I like my porter cable pin and brad nailers,
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

I got ?* porter câble framing nailer Thats atleast ten years Old Im thé second or third owner works like ?* charm..

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
        Got two porter cable brad/pin nailer combos for $36 total each, and an angled finish nailer for $63. Both toals after tax! Love a good deal!
        were these HD buys? if yes, got skus? as i'm not terrivbly pleased with my ridgid pin nailer.
        there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
          were these HD buys? if yes, got skus? as i'm not terrivbly pleased with my ridgid pin nailer.
          Really? I have the ridgid 23g pin nailer and love it! What do you not like?

Comment

I have many trim guns by many manufacturers. Have both the Porter Cable and Ridgid 23g pin nailers. Gotta say that I really like both of them (Ridgid will shoot up to 1 3/8" pins vs 1" with the Porter Cable). Can't say that I have a preference which one I grab to do a job. I have about 6 18g trim nailers as well and oddly my favorite is a Husky that I picked up at Home Depot on clearance for 24 bucks. Just has a nice feel and a really nice trigger feel. Hasn't misfired on me yet. I'd love to run into one of those Porter Cable deals! Wanting to pick up a 15g angled finish nailer and I'd jump all over the Porter Cable for that price!
            You only live once, so play with your tool often.

Comment

I have a 15ga Porter Cable finish nailer that I really like and it has served me well for years. Now, my nailer was made back when Porter Cable was owned by Pentair Inc and I'm curious to know if the new Porter Cable nailers are still being made to the same quality level as they were back then? I believe that Porter Cable has been sold twice since I purchased my nailer. I sure hope that when the company was sold they left the air tools alone and didn't cheapen them up like they did with the rest of the product line.
              Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by franklin pug View Post
                Really? I have the ridgid 23g pin nailer and love it! What do you not like?
                doesn't seem to sink the pins properly in off the shelf, big box store, cheap pine.
                there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
                  doesn't seem to sink the pins properly in off the shelf, big box store, cheap pine.
                  I have used it for a variety of hardwoods (walnut, red oak, maple, etc) and am very happy with it. The pins were over 1" as well.

Comment

Originally posted by franklin pug View Post
                    I have used it for a variety of hardwoods (walnut, red oak, maple, etc) and am very happy with it. The pins were over 1" as well.
                    i sold the porter cable nailers for $170 profit, but i use the RIDGID pinner and works great

Comment

You might wanna check out Porter Cable Reviews.

Comment

The Porter Cable also 16-gauge 2-1/2 in. Finish Nailer mostly offers durability and also convenience in a compact design. Porter Cable has also a maintenance-free motor designed for more long life and an internal piston catch for consistent power. The depth-of-drive is also adjustable and jams can be so easily freed without tools.
                        tankless water heaters

Comment

Working...
                        X