Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
5 pc dewalt xrp kit $137 each! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 5 pc dewalt xrp kit $137 each!

    two kits sat way up high for months, so i kept asking and today they were $137 each for two kits!Just my lucky day. Also got display right angle for $65 bare tool, free RIDGID bat and free impact w/ hammer drill kit.

  • #2
    Re: 5 pc dewalt xrp kit $137 each!

    Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
    two kits sat way up high for months, so i kept asking and today they were $137 each for two kits!Just my lucky day. Also got display right angle for $65 bare tool, free RIDGID bat and free impact w/ hammer drill kit.

    How do you do it. You seem to get some good deals. Nice buy!
    You persistence and keen monitoring of those 'forgotten' tools has paid off more than once.
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 5 pc dewalt xrp kit $137 each!

      If you shop there enough, knOw the managers, and ask at the right time, you can get the deals. Even if you don't, timing is the important thing. My last deal was the X3 display for $50.
      We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 5 pc dewalt xrp kit $137 each!

        Originally posted by masterbeavis View Post
        If you shop there enough, knOw the managers, and ask at the right time, you can get the deals. Even if you don't, timing is the important thing. My last deal was the X3 display for $50.
        my wife gives me grief about going to depot so much and i tell her you cant find a deal if your not there! That is excluding the internet of course

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 5 pc dewalt xrp kit $137 each!

          what's teh sku or model number of those kits?
          there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 5 pc dewalt xrp kit $137 each!

            Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
            what's teh sku or model number of those kits?
            ill have to check, already broke up to sell individual pieces.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 5 pc dewalt xrp kit $137 each!

              Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
              what's teh sku or model number of those kits?
              Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
              ill have to check, already broke up to sell individual pieces.
              Is this the kit? DCK555X 18-Volt XRP NiCad 5-Tool Combo Kit-DCK555X at The Home Depot
              The SKU for this is 578360.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 5 pc dewalt xrp kit $137 each!

                Originally posted by Ambulance View Post
                Is this the kit? DCK555X 18-Volt XRP NiCad 5-Tool Combo Kit-DCK555X at The Home Depot
                The SKU for this is 578360.
                yes thats it

                Comment

                Working...
                X