Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

6.9 amp Bosch SDS Rotary Hammerdrill - $49

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 6.9 amp Bosch SDS Rotary Hammerdrill - $49

    Ended up getting the last 2 of these at the local Home Depot. Regular $219 each, marked down to $49 each, new in package. Keeping one for myself and hooked up my right hand man work buddy with the other. Especially sweet considering I've been eyeballing them lately with the intent of buying one.
    You only live once, so play with your tool often.

  • #2
    Re: 6.9 amp Bosch SDS Rotary Hammerdrill - $49

    What model number? Are you able to post a copy of your receipt?
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 6.9 amp Bosch SDS Rotary Hammerdrill - $49

      Is it the 7/8 SDS hammer drill. Model 11224VSR
      Here is the link. Sorry. It's full price online.
      Bosch 11224VSR Bulldog Rotary Hammer at The Home Depot

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 6.9 amp Bosch SDS Rotary Hammerdrill - $49

        That is the one.
        You only live once, so play with your tool often.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 6.9 amp Bosch SDS Rotary Hammerdrill - $49

          The Home Depot SKU is 607821. I checked a few stores (Stratford, Derby, Hamden, & North Haven) that show it's in stock. I best I could find was the price sticker. Nothing in the over head racks. Good luck trying to find it since it was posted on one of those deal sites today. This is the same SDS drill that amazon is giving away for free this month w/ the purchase of select rotary hammer drills.

          Amazon deal link if your intrested: Gold Box: Free Bosch Bulldog Rotary Hammer with Select...

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 6.9 amp Bosch SDS Rotary Hammerdrill - $49

            Originally posted by Ambulance View Post
            The Home Depot SKU is 607821. I checked a few stores (Stratford, Derby, Hamden, & North Haven) that show it's in stock. I best I could find was the price sticker. Nothing in the over head racks. Good luck trying to find it since it was posted on one of those deal sites today. This is the same SDS drill that amazon is giving away for free this month w/ the purchase of select rotary hammer drills.

            Amazon deal link if your intrested: Gold Box: Free Bosch Bulldog Rotary Hammer with Select...
            Ahhhhh...its nice to meet the competition! Those are my HD clearance deal stomping grounds.

            May the best man win!!!

            I didnt know the SKU so I couldnt check the inventory checker. It never means anything to me anyway. Stratford is especially bad, at least in the last few years. It looks like they (and probably most other HDs) are getting down to stocking the bare minimum of what they need. That means less and less "fun stuff" in overhead storage.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 6.9 amp Bosch SDS Rotary Hammerdrill - $49

              Originally posted by chrisexv6 View Post
              Ahhhhh...its nice to meet the competition! Those are my HD clearance deal stomping grounds.

              May the best man win!!!

              I didnt know the SKU so I couldnt check the inventory checker. It never means anything to me anyway. Stratford is especially bad, at least in the last few years. It looks like they (and probably most other HDs) are getting down to stocking the bare minimum of what they need. That means less and less "fun stuff" in overhead storage.
              I don't go to the Stratford store to often, but they were showing 2 in stock. The only thing I found was the clearence sticker. Just figured I would save the local CT peps some gas. Most of the time it's No Haven or E Haven. Sometimes Hamden & Orange. If you come up this way let me know. I'll let you know when & where to search for clearence stuff in my stores. I did notice your post about the miter saw in Orange a few weeks back. That stack of saws was there the day before it hit SD, but it was gone the next time I looked.

              I had the SKU for the bosch drill a few days ago but I wasn't going to post until I knew 100%. On the day I confirmed it. It was posted on SD when I got home. WTF! The problem with this site is. When a deal thread gets posted. You don't get an email about it until the next day. If I find a tool deal I post it here 1st for a few days. Just so the hard working Ridgid community gets a chance to buy at a good price & before the enterprising resellers snatch up every last one.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 6.9 amp Bosch SDS Rotary Hammerdrill - $49

                Originally posted by Ambulance View Post
                I don't go to the Stratford store to often, but they were showing 2 in stock. The only thing I found was the clearence sticker. Just figured I would save the local CT peps some gas. Most of the time it's No Haven or E Haven. Sometimes Hamden & Orange. If you come up this way let me know. I'll let you know when & where to search for clearence stuff in my stores. I did notice your post about the miter saw in Orange a few weeks back. That stack of saws was there the day before it hit SD, but it was gone the next time I looked.

                I had the SKU for the bosch drill a few days ago but I wasn't going to post until I knew 100%. On the day I confirmed it. It was posted on SD when I got home. WTF! The problem with this site is. When a deal thread gets posted. You don't get an email about it until the next day. If I find a tool deal I post it here 1st for a few days. Just so the hard working Ridgid community gets a chance to buy at a good price & before the enterprising resellers snatch up every last one.
                Will do....and feel free to ask me about deals down here, Im at HD often just to get away from work during lunch, need a small part, etc.

                I originally saw the hammer drill deal here, but then did notice it on SD this morning. Once it hits SD, thats the end of it! it used to not be like that around here.....I dont know if there are just some new SD-ers in my area or what, but I usually had my pick of penny deals, massive clearances, etc. Now its slim pickins. And again some of that has to do with the fact that HD seems to have a phobia of stocking too much stuff nowadays....no more deals on display models of large tools (table saws, jointers, etc) since they dont even seem to have them in the store anymore. last good clearance was the band saw and I passed that onto a couple friends, they got the last 2 in orange, there were none left in stratford.

                I may try the other kinda local stores tomorrow (Bridgeport, Fairfield) but not very confident....those stores are CONSTANTLY busy so the inventory turnover is pretty high.

                Comment

                Working...
                X