Ridgid displays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid displays

got Ridgid corded one handed recip for $40, trim router $30 both in box displays.

Re: Ridgid displays

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
    got Ridgid corded one handed recip for $40, trim router $30 both in box displays.
    I was in Lowes today, you know, that place where they don't try to weasel out of honoring the 10% off for active miltary and vets, and I see that they have a Kobalt brand one-handed recip saw which looks to be a copy of the Ridgid.
    Last edited by Bob D.; 12-12-2012, 05:51 PM. Reason: fixed some typos
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
      I was in Lowes today, you know, that place wherethey don't try toweasel out of honoring the 10% offfor active miltary and vets, and i see that they hace a Kobalt brand one-handed recip saw which looks to be a copy of the Ridgid.

It basically is, but without the Lifetime haSsle Agreement (LSA). You can just walk in and they give you a new one.
      ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
        nice. i grabbed a 18v fuego 1/2" drill today for $34. was a store display. no battery but I tried it out with a battery before I left the store. For $9 more I got a 2 year replacement plan. I usually don't buy those things but for only $9 for 2 years and this being a display model I figured it was worth a chance.

Name:  405fcbbceeba8c21eb4cea81af685e38.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  404.8 KB
        Last edited by Bob D.; 12-11-2012, 06:24 PM.
        "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
        John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
        X