X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid displays

got Ridgid corded one handed recip for $40, trim router $30 both in box displays.

Re: Ridgid displays

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
    got Ridgid corded one handed recip for $40, trim router $30 both in box displays.
    I was in Lowes today, you know, that place where they don't try to weasel out of honoring the 10% off for active miltary and vets, and I see that they have a Kobalt brand one-handed recip saw which looks to be a copy of the Ridgid.
    Last edited by Bob D.; 12-12-2012, 06:51 PM. Reason: fixed some typos
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
      I was in Lowes today, you know, that place wherethey don't try toweasel out of honoring the 10% offfor active miltary and vets, and i see that they hace a Kobalt brand one-handed recip saw which looks to be a copy of the Ridgid.

It basically is, but without the Lifetime haSsle Agreement (LSA). You can just walk in and they give you a new one.
      ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
        nice. i grabbed a 18v fuego 1/2" drill today for $34. was a store display. no battery but I tried it out with a battery before I left the store. For $9 more I got a 2 year replacement plan. I usually don't buy those things but for only $9 for 2 years and this being a display model I figured it was worth a chance.

Attachment
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Bob D.; 12-11-2012, 07:24 PM.
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
        X