Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Ridgid Kollmann SeeSnake b/w monitor price?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Kollmann SeeSnake b/w monitor price?

Hi, i have a Ridgid Kollmann SeeSnake b/w monitor. First: On the monitors screen it appear the name and phone call of the old company. I want to remove it. Can you tell me how can i do that? And the second questions: its the price of the monitor and camera, I paid 3500$ for it, It is a good price? I have picture of the stuff. Tank you. (Sorry for my bad english)
    Attached Files

Re: Ridgid Kollmann SeeSnake b/w monitor price?

Give you $100.00 U.S. for it.

Comment

100$? i pay this 3500$ and it work perfectly i don't understand why you say 100$?

Comment

It is a very old unit but if you feel like it was worth $3,500, that's all that matters.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Ok fine...I'll double Bob's offer and pay you $200 to take it off your hands.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

ok so i was had... for this price i would have been able to have an lcd...

Comment

the difference between a b/w and color is minimal. that's a reason why b/w is no longer made. the 3500 you paid was a very good price for a new system and even lees than i paid for the original pre ridgid unit. a new color unit is between 6-10k depending on the monitor and camera head and length of reel.

i would sell it on ebay with a starting bid at a price you feel comfortable with. probably no less than $2,000. up grading to a color head is probably 1500, but a b/w camera takes a good video.

the vcr is pretty outdated, but people will pay a small fortune for the power supply.

i just reread your post. are you trying to just remove the old on screen graphics?

or are you selling it?

the on screen graphics can be turned off or changed with the reel countr on the side of the reel. it gives you the option to turn on and off the graphics, footage and time and date. the newer countr plus is a little more user friendly than the older ones, but it can still be done letter by letter or easily turned off and not displayed.

rick.
              Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 12-17-2012, 01:13 PM.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Tanks for your answer. I bought this material last year and I thought to sell to buy a newer but if you said that makes it just as well, I probably kept account. On the screen there is marked: Dew, on the VCR a small red light flashes on Dew hi-fi, being as I speak French I do not understand. wath does this mean? Tanks again.

Comment

Moisture control indicating that the moisture/humidity inside the mechanism is significant enough to cause improper function.

Comment

Ok tanks....Indeed, I let in my garage where it is very humid, I hope it has nothing broken in the mechanism, if I let the hot air for several days it could return to normal?

Comment

Should return to normal fairly quickly.

Comment

the dew hi-fi disappeared but the screen "shaking" I broke something? it does not all the time, I put it in another room and it did not do. Does someone could find me the user manual of this model? Tank you
                        Last edited by jul418; 12-18-2012, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Google "seesnake manual"
                          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Here is the manual for the color disply / VCR model. http://www.ridgid.com/ASSETS/CE5D70A...or_VCR_Man.pdf
                            It is the only one that comes up in the Ridgid archives. Like Cuda said. Google seesnake manual. It might help if you search with the model number.
                            I don't know how close the features are but here is the Ridgid page for the SeeSnake Plus. SeeSnakeĀ® Plus - RIDGID Professional Tools

Comment

Tanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X